Sakae Sushi has closed.

(Closed) Sakae Sushi (Changi Airport T2)

Summary

Spicy Salmon Sushi View all

people found this review useful

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Sakae Sushi (Changi Airport T2)

The restuarant is not keen to do business for the masses

Having dinner here was a very tiring affair.Was here for dinner on a Wednesday evening. Whilst it was not full, the orders never came unless we asked. The ipad was not working and waiters were only interested in entertaining a group of vip customers in a private room. Food only came after several rounds of asking various waiters to check on our orders. Hubby and I did not want to waste time and effort chasing for our food so we just fed our girl with whatever we orders and left the restuarant.

Last-minute Japanese! :)

I arrived at the airport starving before rushing to catch my flight. Fortunately, there was Sakae Sushi there to save the day!

While the food isn't anything to write home about, it was definitely sufficient in beating my hunger pangs! As people mentioned before, the spicy salmon sushi was really nice and had a piquant edge to it that made it stand out in particular. The service here is friendly, particularly when considering the unusual hours they may have to work (this being an airport outlet and all). It was great have amicable greetings right before you leave the country because it leaves you on high spirits flying out!

I actually also ordered several boxes of sushi to go to smuggle onto my flight and it was definitely better than the airplane food I was having. :P

Excellent experience

My family visited Sakae Sushi (Changi Airport T2) to have our dinner over there. We are staying in the north area. It is a bit inconvenience for us to travel down to changi just to have a dinner. However, because of its excellent services and good quality and variety of food, my family is willing to travel to changi.     when we enter the restaurant, we are greeted by the manager friendly and politely. The staff will give us sufficient time to look at the menu. I especially hate staffs that rush the customers to order the food. The food was delicious and fresh. I enjoy the conveyor belt as there are many varieties for me to choose. After payment, the staff would say “thank you and have a nice day” it is so encouraging for a revisit because of its great service and food.

less crowded sakae

i love their sakae sushi because its less crowded and yet they always have a good variety on the conveyor belt. we would always travel to the airport just for their buffet. yummy, im drooling alr.

Teppanyaki

Terminal 2's Sakae Sushi's Teppanyaki couldn't be more buttery. When cooking, I saw the chef dabbing butter on the meats like there's no tommorrow. Whenever they flip the fish they'll keep on adding more and more butter. The only flavor there was in the meat was butter and nothing else, not being a fan of garlic, I actually had to ask for garlic to balance the taste of butter and to at least give it the flavor that it lacked.