Summary

Ambience2

people found this review useful

Most helpful reviews for Sakae Sushi (Sun Plaza)

I love it

A good place to have reasonable sushi. Colour plates sushi are at $1.90, while premium red plates are at $5.90. Of course, there is the all-you-can-eat lunch, high tea, dinner buffet available at different timing and prices. If you are looking for value for money sushi, try their buffet line. Best if you sit in front of the buffet line so that you get the fresh food. Importantly, if you are already familiar with the range, just keep grabbing and fill your table, because later they take a pause and stop adding.

Still maintain hopeless

It's a new outlet after Sun Plaza revamp. Food is so so. Can't understand why they can still be in business. Hopeless.

Awesome Day

My friends and I visited Sakae last week. It was a good experience. The place is packed hence my friends and i had to wait for around 10 minutes for an empty seat. The staff gave us the menu to look through while waiting in order to make our waiting time worth it. The staff cleared and cleaned the table relatively quickly and we were greeted politely by the staffs upon entrance. The staffs know their stuffs well as they could easily tell me the main ingredients used in some dishes that I had doubts about. This is very important as one of my friends is allergy to prawns. Overall, my friends and I had a great day dining at Sakae Sushi.

I-Jiban Sushi !

The staff are well service-orientated. It has good and wide spread of sushi-go-round. A great makan place for sushi lovers.

Not so much about their service

Went for the student buffet and it was simply amazing! With the selection, I stuffed myself with the hand rolls and maki and their offer with 1 free red plate is simply value for money! I was there for a scrumptious Japanese sushi meal. The ingredients used were also fresh and is really worthwhile. Service however was average, had to remind them a couple of times before I got my ice water. They also do not refill for you until you asked them to for a couple of times. Not that you should drink the water to fill yourself up instead of filling up with the sushi. However for that pricing of 13.99++ for students, do check it out. Adult is 18.99++ if I did not rmb wrongly.