Review for Sakura International Buffet Restaurant (Admiralty) (樱花)

2.7

AsianHalalInternationalJapanese
Address: Admiralty Park, 31 Riverside Road, 739087
15 Oct 2009
Overall

Ramadhan break fasting with family

It is of course my first time in Sakura In'l (Admiralty Park). I went to Jurong West branch which the ambience is sort like very busy because of the mini theme park outside the restaurant. I don't pretty like it.

My first time at Admiralty Park branch caught my heart with the superb cozy yet private atmosphere. The friendly & excellent staff service made my whole family felt very comfortable.

The variety of food served was what we are looking for, I mean 'this is what we call buffet' that kind of thing.

A very suitable for family dinner...

We are coming again...when will you?

More reviews of Sakura International Buffet Restaurant

Makan with colleagues

I went there together with my colleagues for makan after work.
Altogether there were around 16 of us. We used the competition funds for makan together.

The branch we went is at admiralty which is considered the nearest branch near our workplace.
As freely as possible, we took the food we wanted. Yummy! Seeing one of our colleague slurp in lots of precious food offered by Sakura. I guess she loves the food so so much.

Has not been here for very long.  It was a time of bonding with colleagues. I never talk much as i was busy eating as i am already very hungry.

not good any more

They dont serve the food when they are out. So lame. I think i will not go there any more. It disappointed me a lot.
Overall

Rugby team's end of season celebrations

We were looking for a halal buffet for our team of 70 boys and parents and chanced upon the chain of Sakura restaurants. From the word go, the head office folks were efficient and prompt in addressing our questions and concerns. We decided on the Clementi Park venue and placed a deposit payment duly. However due to change of tournament venue to Republic Poly, it only made sense for us to change our booking to Sakura's Admiralty branch. Again, we were not disappointed with the seamless administration handling which allowed us to move our booking to the Admiralty Park outfit.

Overall, the food was acceptable with quick refills (hungry rugger can be a troublesome fella) and we were given a nice corner for our party without worrying about disturbing the rest of the patrons. Though there was an administration boo boo, it was promptly rectified with very courteous staff.

High recommend Sakura as a venue for school or large team events. Well done, Sakura!

Do not waste your $$

Bring my son to have his birthday dinner at the place just now. the food in it look like left over from the lunch. Seafood cannot be found anywhere on the counter. Sushi dried up and taste like a cookie. Shark fin soup? why don't they call it plain water.

Not worth the money

You can splurge in a food court and get better spread and quality. And may be even cheaper ! Place is very bare. Food quality is below average.