Sakura International Buffet Restaurant (Admiralty) (樱花)

Summary

CRABS, DESSERTS, Prawns, TEPPANYAKI View all
Buffet, Children/Family, Large Groups/Gathering, View/Scenery, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Vibrant/Noisy, Wheelchair Friendly View all

Ramadhan break fasting with family

It is of course my first time in Sakura In'l (Admiralty Park). I went to Jurong West branch which the ambience is sort like very busy because of the mini theme park outside the restaurant. I don't pretty like it.

My first time at Admiralty Park branch caught my heart with the superb cozy yet private atmosphere. The friendly & excellent staff service made my whole family felt very comfortable.

The variety of food served was what we are looking for, I mean 'this is what we call buffet' that kind of thing.

A very suitable for family dinner...

We are coming again...when will you?

Most helpful reviews for Sakura International Buffet Restaurant (Admiralty)

price increase

Food/Drink 3| Ambience 4| Service 2

we were not told of the additional 10% on service charge?? Why the increase? foods still the same...... service still the same.

Do not waste your $$

Bring my son to have his birthday dinner at the place just now. the food in it look like left over from the lunch. Seafood cannot be found anywhere on the counter. Sushi dried up and taste like a cookie. Shark fin soup? why don't they call it plain water.

The worse buffet restaurant that I came across

The experience is special - totally disappointed with the food and services.  I had buffet dinner with my family on the 6th march 2016.  Total of 8 people.  this is not the first time we visited here.  At least 3 times so farin admiralty, excluding other outlets.

Food served are not fresh and is like there is no replacement and you are eating the leftover.  The food look like had ben there for few hours.  There are also flies flying around.  You can see it in the photo attached.

The feedback form is just for show only.  The person in-charge during that night said the feedback will be handled over to the management and we can expect the management to call us for an explanation for the lousy and unfresh  food.  Its totally wasting our time to make an effort to write down our feedback because the management just "don't care"....

The money you paid is totally not worth for a restaurant in the neighbourhood area.  It was above $40 per head.  Just by topping up another $10 can let you have a good meal in downtown areas.

Food hygiene can be a issue if the handling food is not change.  It just a matter of time waiting someone to get food poisoning. Maybe NEA should carry out a spot-check at its premises....

My family even think this restaurant does not even worth to rate it one star!

Makan with colleagues

I went there together with my colleagues for makan after work.
Altogether there were around 16 of us. We used the competition funds for makan together.

The branch we went is at admiralty which is considered the nearest branch near our workplace.
As freely as possible, we took the food we wanted. Yummy! Seeing one of our colleague slurp in lots of precious food offered by Sakura. I guess she loves the food so so much.

Has not been here for very long.  It was a time of bonding with colleagues. I never talk much as i was busy eating as i am already very hungry.

not good any more

They dont serve the food when they are out. So lame. I think i will not go there any more. It disappointed me a lot.