Buffet5 votes

Ding Kai Lim
 • 20 Dec 2012 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Jurong West is closed. Transferred to Jurong SAFRA. I miss this place. Used to be one of the top rated Sakura International Buffet Restaurant.

John Smith 847
 • 29 Apr 2011 77 reviews 3 followers
Overall
Ambience: Decent. Nothing out of the norm. Nice view of the swimming pool though.

Food: Not that badly done. It is just that it is not that tasty either. I would say a typical lower-end buffet spread. They do offer you hainanese chicken and duck. But neither are that well done, though it is more unusual, I suppose. I like the chicken wings. Got a nice taste to it that I can't do myself. The soup is ok too. Not great, but it is nice for someone to prepare it for you. Yam and sweet corn ice cream are nice too.

Value: So so. Can lah.

Service: None since this is a self-serve buffet. They will clear the plates every so often, not too often and not too infrequent.

Overall: Can consider when they offer promotions. I went for $12+. But at full price? Nah.

Must tries: Chicken wing, hainanese chicken, duck, soup

Buffet

jenandjack
 • 18 Jan 2011 230 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Its a good outlet of sakura as it is very off-center and hence has much lesser crowd. reserving of seats might not be necessary on the weekdays and maybe even weekends.

There's quite a good variety of food available for choice from japanese style to chinese to western desserts. I especially like their black chicken herbal soup, fresh prawns and durian puffs. Oh, their yogurt puddings are also very delightful. But generally i think that sakura is slightly overrated and overpriced.