Daily: 12:00 - 14:30
Daily: 18:00 - 21:30
The HGW community like this place for...
- Large Groups/Gathering6 votes
- Lunch6 votes
- Vibrant/Noisy5 votes
- Buffet4 votes
- Children/Family4 votes
- Dinner3 votes
- New item kueh pai tee with shrimps
- New item Laksa
- Fresh prawns - live variety - the head of the prawn is firmly attached to the body, not limp
- Hot trays - clip and they cook it and bring it to your table
- Rows of sushi
- Cold items, lotus, kimchi, vermicelli, lobster salad, fruit salad
- Top - fan clams, mussels, bottom salmon, clams
What others are saying...
Latest update! Sakura Jurong Town Hall Omni is closed. The other day I went to watch movies at Omni and was surprised it was closed. Transferred to Jurong SAFRA or try other locations.
This year Christmas Eve was spent mainly at the west side of Singapore. Baby came to pick me up and we went for Sakura International Buffet at Science Centre. I will only highlight what's nice at Sakura! We had way too much varieties of food I can't possible remember all the name of the food.
Pictures are up at my blog :)
Haven't been eating at Sakura since years ago and had the chance to try it out today. Surprise - there is a senior citizen rate - only for those above 60 at a $3 discount from the listed price. I still wonder how Sakura and the Suki group do it at such a low price. You would expect to find poor quality food there but no - the sashimi is freshly sliced in front of you, not soggy, lamb chops...