5N.Hans Bmz •
01 Jul 2015
Previously, I went there on Father's day. I got a little disappointed on that day but I decided to try again. so anyways...
I went back there with my boyfriend a few days ago. we had a reservation for 2 @ 7pm. But we arrived early around 6.45pm and they sat us down. Manager and staff was really friendly and welcoming.
The spread was amazing and it was replenished to a 100% when we got there. while walking around, I was looking for the Salted egg yolk pau as it was a too die for there. Basically why I wanted to go there anyways. I was very disappointed to not Find it anywhere. My boyfriend also asked the manager if they had it in today, but the manager looked around and said no. But nonetheless, I took a variety of food and placed it on my table. 10 mins before breaking my fast, the manager came up to my table with 4 pau's on his plate. He told me that they actually had them but one of the staffs had wrongly placed the name cards for the foods. I had a very enjoyable night.
1. The service was excellent.
2. Staffs were very friendly.
3. Clearing of tables was super quick. (you take another plate at the spread and all the used plates at your table is cleared)
4. Hygiene wise, the place is pretty clean for a buffet restaurant and not really odd smelling like some restaurants I've been to.
5. $70+ for 2 people? it is worth the money and the value.
6. spread includes local dishes and also international cuisines.