Review for Saravanaa Bhavan (Plaza 8)

3.7

AsianIndianSouth IndianVegetarian
Address: #01-18, Plaza 8, 1 Changi Business Park Crescent, 486025
22 Jul 2014
Overall

Good indian restuant in singapore

its own unique dishes and subtle variations to popular dishes. Aromatic Spices are the essence of Indian cuisine

Visit more

Good indian restaurant in singapore

More reviews of Saravanaa Bhavan

SUPER SARAVANAABHAVAN

I RECENTLY GO THERE ,THE NEWLY DECORATED INTERIORS ATTRACTS THE PEOPLE WHO CROSS THE RESTAURANT,THE FAMOUS ADAI WITH AVIAL,CHAT ITEMS ARE TASTY,EVER SMILING SERVERS ,ITS CLEANED AND HYGIENIC,GOOD TO HEALTH

Lacks Good Hygiene and Food is Bad

Lacks Good Hygiene and Food is Bad. It is a surprise how this unhygienic restaurant is not yet closed by Singapore authorities. This restaurant is running only because vegetarians do not have any other option! Avoid if cleanliness matters. I notice that Indian veg restaurants are somehow very unhygienic when compared to Indian Non-Veg restaurants.

home food

Actually its good to realize that there are few good places where we could taste the home food. Saravana bhavan is one among them. Whenever I miss my home food I tend to step in here and quench my ...watever...

home food