Reviews for Sawadee Thai Cuisine

Address: #01-01, 9 Tan Quee Lan Street, 188098

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

mostly good

Nice environment and some really good food but also some disappointments. Red duck curry is excellent. Surprisingly the Tom yam was not good at all. The service was slow.
• 30 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

mostly good

• 11 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good food!

Overall
Good food! Nice ambience. Value for money. There are few dishes which are unique to this restaurant. The service was prompt. I saw another review where it was mentioned the nets machine was not working. When I wanted to make the payment, I was asked whether I can pay "cash". I do not know whether it is a tactic to make customers pay only cash.

• 02 Aug 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Awesome food and service- 2 thumbs up! :)

Overall
Excellent service with a smile. Their nets machine was down so they gave us a discount for paying in cash.

Highly recommend the fish otah, pandan chicken (which had corn bits), pineapple rice and betal leave with fillinga. We took the dinner set meal for 6 pax for 7 pax and it was filling.

As it was my birthday,  the staff went the extra mile tp serve my cake on a nice stand and included their own candle- very thoughtful.

Only downside is that their thai milk tea wasnt good. Other than that, the food waa fresh and i def feel that it is the best thai rest in Singapore :)