Back to Sawadee Thai Cuisine#01-01, 9 Tan Quee Lan Street

Prawn Crystal Noodle3 votes

Birthdays6 votes
Ala Carte4 votes
Nice Deco3 votes

30licious dinner menu at S$30++ when you pay with your American Express Card! . Other deals are available, find out more

Sienna Ma
 • 16 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile now ever since many blogs rave about their dishes.

We were so impressed by every single dish! We ordered their signatures like:

Mango Salad
Tomyum Soup
Spicy Steamed Fish Sea Bass
3 Flavoured prawns
Fish Maw with Beansprouts
Olive Rice
Thai Otah

The girls and I ended our night with their mango sticky rice. The owner told me that they use some kind Thai Flowers (I cant remember the name lol) to get the purplish colour on their sticky rice.

Mega mega love all their dishes!!
Forgot to take pics of their lovely food as we were too hungry. Only got to take the dessert :(

Overall full marks from us in terms of food, service, ambience, and value. We are already planning our next trip and promise I will post pics this time!

Must tries: Olive Rice, Spicy Steamed Fish, Thai Otah, Fish Maw with beansprouts

After Work, Anniversary, Birthdays, Business Dining, Corporate Events, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Hidden Find, Night Out
  • Pretty Mango Sticky Rice
  • Pretty Mango Sticky Rice

Tan Del
 • 21 Apr 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Many thanks to all at Sawadee Thai Cuisine for making our farewell dinner a successful one.

Food there was tasty and refreshing. Being a lover for Thai cuisine, I would say there were many selections on the menu that are unique; many to choose from. Would definitely patronize their restaurant again and highly recommend friends & family for those with tangy tastebuds...the experience will definitely be one you will not forget.

Thumbs up for to Sawadee Thai Cuisine for the great food & service!

Must tries: Olive Rice, Thai Otah, Chicken Dip, Prawn Crystal Noodle, Crab Spring Roll, Green Curry, Crabmeat Springroll

After Work, Ala Carte, Anniversary, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Breakfast, Buffet, Business Breakfast, Business Dining, Children/Family, Chillout, Corporate Events, Dinner, Festivals, Fine Dining, Formal Events, Girls Night Out, Graduation, Healthy Eating, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Nice Deco, Night Out, Parties, Private Dining, Quiet, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates, Take Away, Weddings

James Gan
 • 04 Apr 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Wonderful experience in Sawadee...friendly boss who goes around chatting with diners and making sure they are comfortable...unforgettable thai otah served in a unqiue way...

Must tries: Thai Otah, Chicken Dip