Review for Sawadee Thai Cuisine

AsianIndochineseThai
Address: #01-01, 9 Tan Quee Lan Street, 188098

04 Apr 2014

fanstastic food + great ambience

Great place to hang out for a sumptuous thai meal, not forgetting that I could dine with wine here at SAWADEE. Must try dishes include olive rice, tomyum soup, minced chicken with crackers - appetisers,  special kai lan,  prawns with vermicelli, stuffed chicken! their desserts were worthwhile to try to end an awesome meal. Will def recommend my friends to try out sawadee!
Coconut Soup, Prawn Crystal Noodle, Fried Fish Maw, Olive Rice

More reviews of Sawadee Thai Cuisine

mostly good

Nice environment and some really good food but also some disappointments. Red duck curry is excellent. Surprisingly the Tom yam was not good at all. The service was slow.

Good food!

Good food! Nice ambience. Value for money. There are few dishes which are unique to this restaurant. The service was prompt. I saw another review where it was mentioned the nets machine was not working. When I wanted to make the payment, I was asked whether I can pay "cash". I do not know whether it is a tactic to make customers pay only cash.

Overall

Awesome food and service- 2 thumbs up! :)

Excellent service with a smile. Their nets machine was down so they gave us a discount for paying in cash.

Highly recommend the fish otah, pandan chicken (which had corn bits), pineapple rice and betal leave with fillinga. We took the dinner set meal for 6 pax for 7 pax and it was filling.

As it was my birthday,  the staff went the extra mile tp serve my cake on a nice stand and included their own candle- very thoughtful.

Only downside is that their thai milk tea wasnt good. Other than that, the food waa fresh and i def feel that it is the best thai rest in Singapore :)

Must try !

Great food service was a bit slow being a Saturday nite. Ordered the set menu $198++ some dishes are interchangeable, tom yum seafood to die for, steamed chili fish was fresh & delicious, otah excellent etc . Would return for sure

Fantastic! Go.

Great food, great service, really nice crab curry and the durian gluttinous rice was also awesome, as were the betel nut wraps. Even if the place has less customers than the nearby restaurants on Liang Seah street, give it a try! Well worth it!