Review for Scoopz (Parkway Parade)

Desserts
Address: #01-14C, Parkway Parade, 80 Marine Parade Road, 449269
14 Jan 2014

natural

taste natural and not artificial..my favorite are chempedak, strawberry and durian. hope the outlet will expandfurther so it's more convenient to get a scoop!

More reviews of Scoopz

Durian to die 4

Best durian ice cream ever! I love the bits and pieces of durian inside it. Totally worth it. However apparently they do not sell rum and raisins and durian flavours together due to certain chemical reactions.

Good Ice Cream

The coconut and durian flavors are flavors u die die must try must try when u come here. The durian ice cream was so "real" it felt like tasting it fresh from opened durians except its cold!

Staff are warm and friendly and explained the flavors to us and even allowed us to try the flavors one by one until we decided. Also very very reasonable price for the quality and taste of the ice cream we were having.

Bad Service!!

Honestly, the ice cream at Scoopz is not bad. But the service staff at the Marine Parade counter has a really bad attitude. She was quite rude and even ignored us when we wanted to place our orders!

They seriously should send their staff for training on how to serve customers. The other counters eg Awfully Chocolate, Twelve Cupcakes etc have friendly staff who serve customers with a smile, so that customers feel happy and don't mind coming back.

But not this outlet! Guess their business is so good that they dont need more business.

This will be the last time we are patronising this ice cream shop!

Chewy!

I've loved this ice-cream for the longest time. But it was yesterday when I brought a friend to buy this that I knew what word to use to describe it.... CHEWY!! :D

Not too sweet, doesnt melt fast, and chewy ice-cream. Absolutely love the texture, and I love the natural sweetness. I ate watermelon yesterday, my friend loved their Chempadek. And avocado and black sesame and rum raisin is super nice too! :D

Must try!