Seasons Reasons has closed.

Summary

Autumn Passion, Cake in a cup, Spicy Seafood Spaghetti, Spicy Spaghetti, and other tapas selection, prawn tapas, tea selection View all
Dinner, Lunch, After Work, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Pasta with a hint of spiciness!

My niece and I was wondering where to eat. After walking, we spotted this empty restaurant. It was already 12.20pm. We caught the sign showing 20% off using UOB card, hence the reason we went in. It's wasn't a bad idea actually.

Service was pretty good. The staffs didn't rush your order and they do repeat their order.

We ordered:

1) Sauteed Mushrooms ($7)

=> It was a very small plate (expensive though) but it came out very well. The flavours were seasoned well into the mushrooms

2) Spicy seafood Pasta ($15/$16 each)

=> My order had only prawns as I didn't eat mussells. My niece had both. Anyway, the prawns were crunchy. The pasta was spicy, tasted alot of tom yam. It was good. Quite a big portion.

Other than that, we order 2 spirts ($3.20). Total after discount was around $36.

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Seasons Reasons

tapas/starters preferably with a hint of autumn..:)

We ordered a tapas platter (rather, its also the starters) and our own main courses. I had the beef stew with rice and it was, well, not fantastic. The meat was not exactly tender/soft, at times bit on the tough side. My girlfriends ordered a cesear salad with chicken and a spicy spaghetti. The spaghetti did not sit well with my non foodie fanatic girlfriend. The tapas were ok with my favourite being the deep fried prawn with some coating that I cant identify. The other is just a seafood tofu and the rest are just forgettable. We all had the autumn passion (highly recommended drink) each. The drink is a refreshing concoction of diced fruits and its something that is good for wind down a day with. Service a bit spotty but still ok. Seating is kinda cramped though.

Nice spot for people watching

Came across this place by chance. It is tucked away from the usual crowd at Raffles Place Shopping Centre and is simply decorated. Just perfect to have a cuppa while chatting and people watching. The Autumn Passion (fruit punch drink w real fruits) is a must have. I also particularly like the soup (seafood with some clams). The food tends to be a mix between local and western with fish and chips and mee goreng! The service is good on a quiet day but I guess when it gets crowded, they might be a little understaffed. Plus, if you have a UOB card, this is a value for money place to eat at.

My life is transformed!

yes.. I was also lured by the 1-for-1 UOB credit card deals.

The waiter introduced the spicy seafood spaghetti to me and my friend. We decided to give it a try.

Walao...it's really really good. No joke. One of those dishes you will miss eating the very next day after you had it. Actually I think I'd go back tomorrow.

reason for coming here

Food/Drink 3| Value 4| Service 4

Season reason is lcoated @ the basement of raffles city shp ctr, jus opp aerin's. The restaurant itself is quite small n cramp thus it would be best if u leave after ur lunch(crowded).

Having read abt the ferro rocher choc cake in the previous review, i was eager to give it a try. I looked @ the menu but it was not indicated inside thus i asked the guy who served me n he showed me the way to the counter. The cakes were displayed inside... the nutty choc was the one im looking for. They also have petite 4(ny cheese, mango mousse, hazelnut n chocolate puff).

I got the nutty chocolate($5++). It was kinda worth it for a huge slice of cake. I thought it was quite dense but it was not. There were bits of hazelnuts coated at the outside, chocolate mousse n a lovely ferro rocher decorated at the top. The sponge is quite dry i think n it falls off easily,(dry). The mousse has got rum added(love it)n a layer of hazelnut praline at the base(''lao hong''). Overall i rate it 5.5/10 as the sponge is too dry.

There r also a few selection of cakes such as the choc lava n cake in a cup which they strongly recommend but i was quite hesistating to go back again.