Daily: 11:00 - 23:00
Seoul Yummy serves good quality Korean cuisine with excellent customer service at great value.
Order a combo meal for 2pax. Comes with 4 dishes (we selected bibimbap, rice cake, hot plate octopus and bean paste soup) with 1 glass of ice lemon tea with ice jelly. The bibimbap is nice and my favorite is the rice cake.
Ok this is really one of the worst - I'm so upset that I’ve to create an account with hungrygowhere just to share my experience with everyone..
* Dirty, unhygienic kitchen staff that caused food poisoning the next day and im thinking if I should report them to HPB..
* Stay away from this place if you are looking for real solid Korean food. the quality of food taste is just like hawker korean food and most real koreans-owned restaurants serve free cold barley tea
* I believe this is not a real Korean owned restaurant.
Food is below average. Seafood bean curd soup tasted so plain and the seafood were not fresh. We found hair in our soup…
Tea cost like $1.99 (freeflow) to compare to a real Korean /Japanese restaurant for free or at most $1
way below average.. Young inexperienced ground staff
- Quiet with no background music, narrow and so quiet that you could hear everyone’s conversation.
- Kitchen staff (think mainland Chinese) was singing, whistling, stomping his feet on the floor like drum…
- we heard Kitchen staff sneezed with a loud “HA-Cheww…” you know how its like if you hear the “chewww”.. I feel so disgusted..
- Dirty waste/rubbish trolley was literally right infront of customer tables…. Geez.... just hide it somewhere right..