Back to Seoul Yummy#03-92, The Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen Street

DreamLove Eat
 • 08 Mar 2014 50 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Read my full reviews with pictures.

The place is quite crowded considering we went there for dinner before 6pm.The service was slow and they look short handed. We had wait for quite some time to get our bill. I think some of the staff couldn’t understand English too. The side dishes were quite so so. A lot of the other restaurants fare better than them at this.

Must tries: Army's Stew

Dinner

Jay Leg
 • 13 Aug 2012 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I tried on three occasions to eat at this restaurant. First time missed final order by 5 minutes and was turned away, second time went to book for ten family members and was told no bookings, third time arrived with family to be turned away and all by the same rude person who said they were the manager. Well clearly if this is the case it is sad that poor service makes me never want to eat at your restaurant chain ever. I encourage people not to support rude people and stay away from this restaurant.

Amazing that a small restaurant in the food court could help us with far less space than Seoul Yummy. Shame on your poor service.

sweetbits
 • 21 Dec 2011 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Not my first visit at Seoul Yummy. The food was worth the value with great variety. Therefore, brought my family for dinner since it was my mum's birthday.

Overall, I have no complains for food. However, the service went from bad to horrendous.

The first experience was not totally wonderful. However, I think the menu was suitable to bring a family with old folks and kids, as they do offer non-spicy dishes.

Secondly, they don't seem to be very crowded even on a Friday evening at 7pm.

I was greeted by the staff after waiting for some time, and i requested for table of 5. The staff told me to wait for a moment and came back telling me, can he add on a chair to a table of 4? I hesitated for a moment, due to my previous experience. (I went with 2 of my friends 3months ago, the food we ordered has lardy filled the table to the max.) I was afraid that the table was too small for the amt of food ordered with regards to 5 people squeezing. However, the staff told me they are fully booked, no other tables available. When we went in, I could say that the restaurant was occupied at only 30%.

I made a remark to my mum saying that I hope the food we order can accommodate to the table size. I was stunned when the male staff that brought us to the table replied my comment from a distance away. He said: If there is table, i sure give you. (in a unhappy tone) I do not mean to make things difficult for him. However, his reply was totally unexpected to a customer.

We ordered: 2sets (which is 6 dishes) and Ginseng Chiken set, rice cakes, BBQ set. It was obvious that the table was really too small. And we were trying to squeeze the dishes till there was not even enough place for out bowls and utensils.

When the food was all served, my mum mentioned to the waitress that the table was really too small for all the food. The waitress tried to brush us off by arranging the dishes a little. It was a unexpected unpleasant dinner.