Reviews for Seoul Yummy (The Central)

2.4

AsianKorean
Lecia Ong

nice food but place slightly small

Order a combo meal for 2pax. Comes with 4 dishes (we selected bibimbap, rice cake, hot plate octopus and bean paste soup) with 1 glass of ice lemon tea with ice jelly. The bibimbap is nice and my favorite is the rice cake.
28 Dec 2014 • 4 reviews • 7 followers

nice food but place slightly small

• Rice cake
23 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Nightmare (health promotion board to take note)

Overall
Ok this is really one of the worst - I'm so upset that I’ve to create an account with hungrygowhere just to share my experience with everyone..

* Dirty, unhygienic kitchen staff that caused food poisoning the next day and im thinking if I should report them to HPB..

* Stay away from this place if you are looking for real solid Korean food. the quality of food taste is just like hawker korean food and most real koreans-owned restaurants serve free cold barley tea

* I believe this is not a real Korean owned restaurant.

Food is below average. Seafood bean curd soup tasted so plain and the seafood were not fresh. We found hair in our soup…

Tea cost like $1.99 (freeflow) to compare to a real Korean /Japanese restaurant for free or at most $1

way below average.. Young inexperienced ground staff

- Quiet with no background music, narrow and so quiet that you could hear everyone’s conversation.

- Kitchen staff (think mainland Chinese) was singing, whistling, stomping his feet on the floor like drum…

- we heard Kitchen staff sneezed with a loud “HA-Cheww…” you know how its like if you hear the “chewww”.. I feel so disgusted..

- Dirty waste/rubbish trolley was literally right infront of customer tables…. Geez.... just hide it somewhere right..

08 Mar 2014 • 59 reviews • 1 follower

Slow Service with Not too bad Food

Overall
Read my full reviews with pictures.

The place is quite crowded considering we went there for dinner before 6pm.The service was slow and they look short handed. We had wait for quite some time to get our bill. I think some of the staff couldn’t understand English too. The side dishes were quite so so. A lot of the other restaurants fare better than them at this.

Similar Listings