HGW Exclusive Festive Feasting 2014 - Lucky Draw. Other deals are available, find out more

chefquak
 • 13 Oct 2014 214 reviews 1 follower
Overall
ee my full reviews & photos at = http://chefquak.com/2014/10/13/enjoyable-kurobuta-kimchi-nabe-shirokiya-cuppage-terrace-on-12oct2014/

had a nice kurobuta kimchi nabe at shirokiya cuppage terrace on 12.10.2014. :-)
last time i came here was on 11.6.2014.
we had a groupon voucher at S$22.80. the usual price of a nabe (there were 3 choices) was S$38.80++ = S$45.70.
my wife & i love kimchi chigae, so we selected the kurobuta kimchi nabe.
we later added an extra order of kurobuta pork at S$9++.
we didn’t want carbs, so decided against the bibimbap & the dons like ikura shake don, and ordered the broiled kurobuta. it was like a very tasty chashu that came with a good chashumen.

the sake were expensive & my wife decided against ordering them. iced water was free.
service was great, and there was a tablet order pad which you could also call for service.
dinner including my groupon voucher was about S$46nett, and we had 3 servings (90g per serving) of kurobuta (2 for the nabe + 1 added).
it was good price. the other items on the menu other than kurobuta though did not excite us. sashimi, maki were expensive c/w what we could get at better restaurants like mikuni & sun with moon wheelock etc. overall, we had better satisfaction at aburiya, though that was more expensive. the kimchi chigae at aburiya was small & actually tastier (of course with very little pork) & we love grilled meats. shirokiya though is not a yakiniku restaurant.
it was pretty ok just for a change.

chingbb
 • 03 Aug 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The food was fresh and tasty with the service staff quite friendly. The dishes were as healthy as they could be and this is definately a place to checkout if your looking for healthy japanese options.

Natalie Kim
 • 24 Jul 2014 29 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Very fresh and good hot pot, just what i needed today

Pitty that the place issint very nice and the seats were not comfy