Reviews for Japanese Healthy Dining Shirokiya (Cuppage Terrace)

AsianJapanese
chefquak

Enjoyable Kurobuta Kimchi Nabe on 12Oct2014

ee my full reviews & photos at = http://chefquak.com/2014/10/13/enjoyable-kurobuta-kimchi-nabe-shirokiya-cuppage-terrace-on-12oct2014/

had a nice kurobuta kimchi nabe at shirokiya cuppage terrace on 12.10.2014. :-) last time i came here was on 11.6.2014. we had a groupon voucher at S$22.80. the usual price of a nabe (there were 3 choices) was S$38.80++ = S$45.70. my wife & i love kimchi chigae, so we selected the kurobuta kimchi nabe. we later added an extra order of kurobuta pork at S$9++. we didn’t want carbs, so decided against the bibimbap & the dons like ikura shake don, and ordered the broiled kurobuta. it was like a very tasty chashu that came with a good chashumen.

the sake were expensive & my wife decided against ordering them. iced water was free. service was great, and there was a tablet order pad which you could also call for service. dinner including my groupon voucher was about S$46nett, and we had 3 servings (90g per serving) of kurobuta (2 for the nabe + 1 added). it was good price. the other items on the menu other than kurobuta though did not excite us. sashimi, maki were expensive c/w what we could get at better restaurants like mikuni & sun with moon wheelock etc. overall, we had better satisfaction at aburiya, though that was more expensive. the kimchi chigae at aburiya was small & actually tastier (of course with very little pork) & we love grilled meats. shirokiya though is not a yakiniku restaurant. it was pretty ok just for a change.
13 Oct 2014 • 224 reviews • 1 follower

Enjoyable Kurobuta Kimchi Nabe on 12Oct2014

03 Aug 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Pretty good food and service

The food was fresh and tasty with the service staff quite friendly. The dishes were as healthy as they could be and this is definately a place to checkout if your looking for healthy japanese options.

24 Jul 2014 • 29 reviews • 1 follower

Good hot pot

Very fresh and good hot pot, just what i needed today

Pitty that the place issint very nice and the seats were not comfy