Steamed Seabass in Chili Lime6 votes
Relaxed4 votes

jkleeee
 • 24 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
It’s been a while since my taste buds were challenged. Even at lunch time, it was crowded so have to book to avoid disappointment. Must try the Salted Egg Cuttlefish and Tom Yum Seafood but be aware it’s spicy! Cool down with their lemongrass drink!

Must tries: Yellow Curry Prawn, Steamed Seabass in Chili Lime, Salted Egg Cuttlefish

After Work, Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, Chillout, Hidden Find

Jacob Boi
 • 22 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Being a pork knuckle lover, i ordered their pork knuckle without a second thought even though we were suppose to have thai food. I was surprised that their deep fried pork knuckle is soooo good. I know thais are famous for their deep fried chicken skin and pork skin. I didnt know that they are equally good at deep frying pork knuckles which is not easy. The skin is extremly crispy and yet the meat is flavorful and soft. Highyly recomeneded!!

Must tries: Deep Fried Pork Knuckles

Dinner, Hidden Find, Nice Deco

Jamie W
 • 22 Jul 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Dont be fooled by the location and the ultra modern cafer design. This place serve the most authentic thai food in Singapore, even more so than Golden Mile. Everyone on our table has nothing but praise for the food including our guest from Thailand.

The must try dishes are as follow:

Yellow Curry Prawn - The gravy is exactly like the famous somboon crab in Bangkok except that this is done in prawn. I have been thinking of the somboon crab ever since i returned from bangkok 2 weeks back and i am glad that my craving is now satisfied albeit that this is prawn n not crab. I enquired if they can do it for crabs. They said they can but they dont stock up on crabs as they dont have the sales volume to keep live crabs yet and they dont want to sell frozen crabs. They said that we can call up 2 days in advance and they will source the crab for us and whip it up using the yellow curry prawn way. This is what i call excellent service.

Green curry - This is easiest the best green curry i have tasted in Singapore.

Paneang curry - Very rare in Singapore but highly popular in Thailand. Their version is very very close to that i have tasted in Thailand. Extremely delicious. A must try.

As you can see, i am a very curry person. Frankly, the Thais has some of the best curries. One thing which i hope they can do is the thai curry noodle. Slurp slurp.

Must tries: Yellow Curry Prawn, Paneang Curry Chicken, Green Curry Chicken