Reviews for Siam Society

Address: 15 Jalan Riang, 358987

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Good food tucked in a quiet neighbourhood

Came here with 4 friends on a sunday evening and was pleasantly surprised by its great Thai, Asian cuisine! Loved the pork neck, iced milk tea and pandan chicken wings. Despite of busyness, the serving crew were attentive and all smiles. Definitely be back again!
• 18 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Ok food but v unclean

Overall
Food was average, not too bad, except that we came home with bad tummyaches. My grandmother even broke out in v bad rashes bc the prawns weren't fresh. On top of that, food wasn't exactly affordable either. V v disappointed. Would rather go to Nakhon Thai. Cheaper, and way cleaner. Am never going back again. Wait not to mention unfriendly staff...
• 21 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good food tucked in a quiet neighbourhood

• 11 Nov 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Authentic Thai food

Overall
I love thai food. I have even attended a cooking school in Thailand to learn to cook thai dishes. I'm always on the lookout for Thai restaurants in Singapore as well. Decided to give this restaurant a try on my birthday. My first thought was that the dishes may not be that authentic based on the decor of the restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised that the dishes were pretty good and certainly very authentic as Thai cuisine. Ordered the Phad Thai, minced pork, Tom Yum Goong, Green curry with beef & fried chicken. They're all good.

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes