Reviews for Siam Kitchen (Bugis Junction)

AsianHalalIndochineseThai
Rachel Cheow

thai food

For a complete review with pictures, check out

Green Papaya Salad with Shrimp Flakes
It is mildly spicy, sour, sweet - all at the same time. This salad stimulates your tastebuds and it makes a great start to a meal.

Grilled Honey-Marinated Boneless Chicken
The chicken meat is really tender and juicy. I find it a tad oily though

Deep-fried Whole Garoupa Fish
The batter is not thick and floury, and is just right. The flesh is tender and soft but I find it rather bland. The chilli dip provided is a great complement to the fish as it brings out the taste.
11 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Disappointed

The food came only after half hour. The food served was freaking cold. The only thing good they serve was iced lemon tea.Service was  Came at the store,no cashier at all. Totally not recommended! Even the customer beside us told us it took them half an hour. This restaurant is unexpectedly terrible. However,I believe it only applies at nex Mall. In addition,the waiter was quite friendly. Got my order wrong too. Never coming back.
Spring roll
25 Mar 2014 • 19 reviews • 0 follower

A Thai joint situated at a convenient location

It has some good lunch and dinner set meals combos but need to improve on their service. For the full review, read on here
03 Mar 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Service is bad

We went there to celebrate one of our friends birthday in the afternoon. Food was ok. There are around less than 20 tables were occupied. However, Food order were mixed up with other tables.

While their team leader Fionn from Siam Kitchen Bugis Junction Service was terrible.