Daily: 06:30 - 23:00
The Silver Shell Café serves Asian and international favourites throughout the day, and offers a relaxing and friendly atmosphere for casual dining.
Here is one of my best buffet breakfast delight ! Highly recommended, relax ambience, great and refreshing breakfast menu. Really eat until last minutes.
Must try waffle with raspberry compote, unforgetable.
Variety of quality english tea bags, and great variety of cereal meal.
Fantastic salad bar which compliment with All kind of nuts, if you are nuts lover, you won't miss pine nuts or fresh roasted walnuts and etc.
Great service too!
International cruisines are serve for the lunch buffet~
[Comes with free flow of tea and coffee]
The Curry Paneer Cheese is a must try; can be paired perfectly with rice, naan[freshly made right beside you] and crackers
Aglio olio pasta is kind of a surprise, when the pasta itself was chewy instead of the soft texture that grabs up the oil.
DO leave some space for the warm chocolate cakes~
I have just came back home from having the good ole days buffet at Silver Shell Cafe and I felt compelled to write something though it's already 2 A.M
First the bouquets
1) Chili Crab is fresh and I like the chili sauce that went with it, but it gradually got too sweet as I ate more. I think there's too much sugar added? But Mantou is now added, which is good.
2) I love the inclusion of Alaskan King Crab legs and fresh mussels and scallops.
3) The cultural performance by the bhangra dancers were the best. I am amazed that they didn't hit an occupied table that was very close to the performance area, but I wouldn't like to be in their position because the performer's feet were practically flying just above their food. -__-
Then the complaints
1) Where's the consistency? I always find it highly misleading when you invite food bloggers to your food tasting then afterwards, under deliver with MISSING items. Yes.. Where's the Gong Gong, the flower crab, and bamboo clams, they are missing from the seafood spread!
2) Also no Kua Pie Tee, and no Tao Sua. And also no Bandung!
There are also no keropok given to me as a door gift. And the price is the same throughout every Thursday in August, so I don't understand why certain food items are mysteriously missing from the spread.
So please if you really want customers to come back especially all the way to Sentosa, put back ALL the missing items, that you seem so readily to give to the food bloggers for free.
Please note I will be back again in September, I heard from the radio that you have extended the good ole days buffet till September. And I am sufficiently satisfied to want to bring my friend to try it.
But please Shangri-La, please don't disappoint me again on my repeat visit? Don't give me excuses that it's the suppliers fault. If I can find bamboo clams and lobster at the LINE. I should find those missing seafood items at Silver Shell when they cost even less.