Reviews for Sinpopo BRAND

3.6

AsianChineseDessertsLocalSingaporeanSnacks
Address: 458 Joo Chiat Road, 427671

A little overrated

See all photos here http://www.pepperminter.com/2015/02/cafe-sinpopo-brand-joo-chiat.html

Portions are terribly small and not all the dishes are good. Mostly were average only the Har Cheong Gai burger is worth. The rest... to which it's own. However, the ambiance is really decent. Side dishes are not too bad idea. Keep your expectations in check and you'd not be disappointed.
• 15 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

A disappointment

Overall
The menu sounds so good it's definitely overpriced and a major let down. Went there on a Saturday 2pm, wanted to order the beef shortrib hot fun... Sold out. So fine we change our order to the Bakwan... Also sold out. So I was forced to order the salmon which I least wanted since my bf was having the pork. Awhile later we saw the opposite table having the nasi lemak which looked good so we asked to change order but they said it's too late lol. Like come on, it's a weekend, shouldn't you prepare your kitchen sufficiently such that you don't run out of 2/5 of your main items?!

food was okay but I wouldn't pay the amount for it. I don't understand why hungrygowhere has it at '$' cos it's not the case at all. I hope they improve?

• 26 May 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Don't go there hungry

Overall
We ordered the baked salmon ($16) for my 2.5 yr old (not chubby) son and he was still so hungry after finishing the entire plate. He was scavenging around our table for bits to eat and was really restless. My husband who had planned to share the dish with my son had nothing to eat. He didn't feel like ordering more as he was disappointed beyond words. C'mon sinpopo, you could have just added more glass noodles which would not taken much out from your margin. Other ways to milk the customers - be prepared to add $1 more for your coffee iced. The $6 roasted potatoes with curry was a measely medium size potato cut into 5 or 6 parts.

The sng buay pop is probably the only thing positive of this experience but sorry,not going back again.
• 07 Mar 2015 • 112 reviews • 1 follower