Soyfield has closed.

4.2

Address: #01-938, Blk 631 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, 560631
27 Nov 2010
Overall

people found this review useful Was it useful to you?Yes

More reviews of Soyfield

Soy For the Soul

If you are around the Ang Mo Kio area, you should pop by for a soybean drink here or some of their silky smooth bean curd options. My favourite is the one that comes with a slightly ginger syrup as it gives a slight bite to each mouthful. Definitely better than your average soybean stall anyday.

quality soy drink

I have been drinking the soy bean here on and off for the past few years. The shop occupies a half shophouse space and if you look closely, you can see the machines in the background that grinds and boils the soy bean freshly every day. I learn that they also provide delivery for larger orders.
Overall

Soft, smooth and leaves a good taste in the mouth

The tauhuay from this stall is very smooth, and more importantly, it doesn't leave a slightly synthetic taste in the mouth like some other tauhuay do.

The tauhuay is soft, yet firm. The soybean drink and the chinchow are good too. Very well worth many repeat visits, especially if you live near the area.

Excellent Tao Huay!

I have been frequenting this store for a couple of years and I am very surprised that there is no raving review yet. Well, I'll start the ball rolling then. :-)

I have tried both the plain bean curd and the bean curd with ginger juice. For both, the bean curd is velvety smooth and soft. Not too sweet, just nice. The bean curd with ginger juice adds a kick to it, esp good when the weather turns chilly. In fact, very shiok! I used to LOVE rochor bean curd but not anymore since I discovered this place.

Both the food and service standard have been consistently gd everytime i visited. Writing about this makes me want to rush down for another bowl of this excellent bean curd.