Back to Spice Brasserie2F, Parkroyal Hotel, 181 Kitchener Road

Buffet14 votes

The Ranting Panda
 • 17 Oct 2014 175 reviews 1 follower
Overall
For full review and pictures, do visit therantingpanda.com

From authentic Singapore Chilli Crab to Black Pepper Crab, Chef Low’s signature creations also include the Slow-Braised Pumpkin Crab in Claypot and Stir-Fried Crab in Asian Spices, which we were literally salivating over throughout the course of our dinner.

The Slow-Braised Pumpkin Crab was one of our favourite dishes of the night. It was a real surprise that pumpkin sauce gravy goes so well with crab as this was our first time trying such a version. The pumpkin gravy was thick and creamy and tasted so good that we finished every bit of it. Remember to dip the fried buns in the awesome gravy. Kudos to Chef Low’s creativity!

Priyankac
 • 01 Nov 2013 218 reviews 5 followers
Overall
Gather your loved ones at Spice Brasserie, and tuck into their splendid crazy crab night on Saturday, 2 November. For just $58 per person, savour ten different crab dishes – from the pungent masala crab to the local-flavoured salted egg yolk crab. This buffet is usually held on Fridays, but its popularity has now made it a welcome extension for crab lovers on Saturdays – falling nicely on Deepavali as well. For sweet-toothed guests, the DIY ice kachang station would be a refreshing dessert to end the meal with. For more Indian restaurant reviews, read here http://www.hungrygowhere.com/dining-guide/what-to-eat/10-indian-restaurants-to-book-*aid-be2f3101/

Must tries: masala crab, salted egg yolk crab

Buffet, Children/Family, Dinner, Lunch

Hazelleo
 • 21 Oct 2013 69 reviews 1 follower
Overall
August month was my birthday month so my colleague decided to give me a treat. We decided to have a buffet dinner after work. Thus, we made a reservation on that day before headed over. Luckily we did as the place was crowded with customers.
 Penang Hawker foods with the compulsory signature dishes Penang Char Kway Teow and Penang Assam Laksa. The char kway teow version taste similar with the ones I had in Penang. But it is considered quite good in Singapore for me as the wide kway teow is soft and nicely fried with lap cheongs and chives. Penang Assam Laksa tasted delicious too.

There are other local varieties to choose from the buffet. There is Indian food sections such as their rojaks, chinese cooked dishes and also Teow Chew porridges with varieties of dishes to choose from. We are spoilt with the choices and there are sashimi too. The sashimi are displayed at the sashimi counter and the chef will only prepare to cut to slices upon request.

Seafood sections are available next to sashimi counter. Fresh prawns and mussels are displayed. Cold salads are ready to consume as well.

As for desserts section, there are sweet cakes and puddings available.Nyonya kueh are available too. I also get to DIY ice kacang with my own choices of ingredients. Coffee and Tea sections are available as well. These are practically standard sections that not to be miss out from buffet list.

For more food reviews: http://www.hazeldiary.com

Must tries: Sashimi, Penang fried kway teow (Mon to Thurs), Japanese Counter

After Work, Buffet

Management

Dear Hazelleo

Thank you for dining with us at Spice Brasserie. We appreciate you taking time out to review on your dining experience.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed the Penang Char Kway Teow and Penang Assam Laksa. Be sure to try out the other buffets that we are offering as well.

We hope to have you and your colleague dining with us again soon.

Warmest Regards