Back to Spice Brasserie2F, Parkroyal Hotel, 181 Kitchener Road
Hazelleo
 • 21 Oct 2013 70 reviews 1 follower
Overall
August month was my birthday month so my colleague decided to give me a treat. We decided to have a buffet dinner after work. Thus, we made a reservation on that day before headed over. Luckily we did as the place was crowded with customers.
 Penang Hawker foods with the compulsory signature dishes Penang Char Kway Teow and Penang Assam Laksa. The char kway teow version taste similar with the ones I had in Penang. But it is considered quite good in Singapore for me as the wide kway teow is soft and nicely fried with lap cheongs and chives. Penang Assam Laksa tasted delicious too.

There are other local varieties to choose from the buffet. There is Indian food sections such as their rojaks, chinese cooked dishes and also Teow Chew porridges with varieties of dishes to choose from. We are spoilt with the choices and there are sashimi too. The sashimi are displayed at the sashimi counter and the chef will only prepare to cut to slices upon request.

Seafood sections are available next to sashimi counter. Fresh prawns and mussels are displayed. Cold salads are ready to consume as well.

As for desserts section, there are sweet cakes and puddings available.Nyonya kueh are available too. I also get to DIY ice kacang with my own choices of ingredients. Coffee and Tea sections are available as well. These are practically standard sections that not to be miss out from buffet list.

For more food reviews: http://www.hazeldiary.com

Must tries: Sashimi, Penang fried kway teow (Mon to Thurs), Japanese Counter

After Work, Buffet

Management

Dear Hazelleo

Thank you for dining with us at Spice Brasserie. We appreciate you taking time out to review on your dining experience.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed the Penang Char Kway Teow and Penang Assam Laksa. Be sure to try out the other buffets that we are offering as well.

We hope to have you and your colleague dining with us again soon.

Warmest Regards