- Fresh seafood: even the cooked food like prawns and crabs. I were so impressed with the herbal soup with very fresh prawns, must try this.
- Nice cooked food. I rarely eat cooked food at buffet coz they were so oily but i did try most of food here. Less choice but good food.
- Here does not have many kind of salad, bread and chesse, but i think its enough, coz i dont come to buffet to eat those things.
- Very nice staff, especially the waitresses. I am a woman but i have to say so. They are pretty, warm and professional.
- One more point for the buffet table area. You come and see.
I spent $58 per person.
Must tries: Herbal soup with prawn
- I also recommend this place for:
- After Work
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you? Yes