Summary

pizza, Ursula Pizza (Smoked Salmon), Helena, Isabella, Sofia Pizza, beef carpaccio, calamari, chicken wings View all
Dinner, Lunch, After Work, Large Groups/Gathering, Chillout, Boys Night Out, Children/Family, Girls Night Out, Quiet, Brunch, Take Away, Supper, Vibrant/Noisy, Wine Lists, Hidden Find, Romance/First Dates, Vegetarians View all

best pizza ever!

Nice cosy place, we tried their carbonara pasta and the "wanda" pizza. It was sooooo good!!! Had heard from my friends That they have the best pizza in town and that was true!! The service was amazing too, our waiter was so lovely!! Coming back again soon!!!

Most helpful reviews for Spizza (Club Street)

excellent for pizza lover

I'm a pizza lover. Just passed by in an evening to eat sth. The open kitchen which places at the entrance of restaurant made me feel interested. My friends and i shared quite a few dishes, pizzas are the best~ Will come back again for pizza :)

terrible delivery service (2.5hrs), then awful food

Ordered a pizza and lasagne at 9pm last night.   At 10:15 phoned to ask how much longer - apparently driver had left. At 10:30 phoned - apparently stuck at previous delivery and with us very soon. At 11:00 phoned again (after trying 4 different numbers (most don't pick up, or take 5 times to answer and then don't phone back)).   Said would phone back - didn't so kept trying to phone again. Eventually got through - apparently driver had now dropped food and chef had gone home. They said they would do 2 lasanges.    At 11:30 these arrive (via a very apologetic man in taxi and offered for free).   Unfortunately the food was inedible.  Not sure how they made the lasagne but there was NO pasta in them!  and the meat tasted burnt.   So overall, waited 2.5hrs for food.   What did arrive was inedible, and whole process was a complete shambles.

One of my favorite Pizzas.

I haven’t had Spizza’s Pizza until early this year. That was my first go at it, and it was love at first taste. By far, it’s my Favorite Pizza in Singapore. I think the specifics of the toppings aren’t that much of an importance for a Pizza review, since there is such a wide range of toppings available, and individual preference counts for a lot in choosing one. Notwithstanding that, I will still be going through in brief details what I had.

I have been frequenting the Club Street outlet (since it’s so near to my workplace). And lately, they have an ongoing promotion of $10 for a treat of 10-inch pizza (8 slices). It is going on indefinitely. Only valid from Mondays – Thursdays, 12pm – 2.30pm though. If you are working in that area, please do drop by. You can have a filling meal for less than $10, at a restaurant, air-conditioned, and satisfied.

In general, I guess the reasons why I love Spizza’s Pizzas are (1) its crust being just the right thickness – one that is not too crispy and thin that you can’t taste a thing, and not too thick to battle its taste with the toppings, and that (2) the toppings are very much flavorful, not too overpowering, but adequate for a party in your mouth. Further, they have a nicely decorated and furnished restaurant to dine-in. Psh, that spells W-I-N in capital letters.

Quinta :: Tomato, Mozzarella, Egg with Black Truffle Paste. While it looks and sounds promising, it fell short a little. I thought the combination of toppings is quite a given awesomeness, but the Black Truffle kind of spoiled it a bit. Maybe because it was black truffle, and not a top quality one, it was towards the smelly side more than the indulgently pungent smell, if you know what I mean, you know, with truffles.

Ursula :: This beauty, topped with Spinach, Smoked Salmon and Capers, one the other hand, is the hot favorite. This is a close-my-eyes-and-order piece of pizza. The chunks of mascarpone complements the smoked salmon so well it is like they were made for each other.

Olivia :: For a simple pizza with Salami and Fresh Chili, it was quite a surprise I love it quite a lot. Simply because it’s generally different in taste in comparison with most of its other counterparts. It’s salty, yet quite the spicy. Two of my favorite tastes. It not being complicated also means that you can distinctively taste the toppings.

Franca :: With Porcini Mushrooms and Pancetta Bacon, it can’t go too wrong, can it? It is probably the best bet for a conservative eater.

Calamari ($13++) :: Though it can’t beat Marche’s Calamari, it is not too bad either. My colleagues absolutely loved it (almost to the level of the Ursula Pizza), but I thought it was only alright. My take is that it can be too reliant on the sauce provided.

Fantastic Italian Pizza

Really nice place with amazing food-good value for the quality. Try the smoked salmon pizza-it's sensational!!
There were only two waiters for the whole restaurant-they were very pleasant but were clearly under pressure.
Beautiful coffee also.