Reviews for Spizzico

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Pricey Italian food

Ordered the squid ink pasta (28sgd) and lamb shank (36sgd), prices on the high side for the serving size. Food tasted alright, nothing to wow, some simple Italian delights.

Ambience wise, the restaurant is rather classy and not crowded for a Saturday night. However, the tables are a tad too packed and you can easily hear the conversation next table. Waiters are too constanrly nearby, hence this might not be a best option of you are looking for some tromantic dinner.
• 29 Mar 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Pricey Italian food

• 03 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

WARNING: DO NOT COME HERE.

DO NOT COME HERE.

I bought the groupon voucher, hoping to use it on valentine's day because it did not specify any terms about not being able to use it on14th February. However, when I called on 3 Feb at 2.15pm, one of the service staff said that the voucher could not be used on that day. He communicated as the middleman between his boss and me. I explained to him that the terms of the voucher did not specify that restriction. However, the boss did not try in any way to explain in any way to me, THE CUSTOMER, any legitimate reason for not being able to use the voucher, except that it was simply, "cannot use". Even when I asked to speak to the boss, he refused to speak to me. WHAT'S MORE, he even said that I could return the groupon voucher to get my money back if I "wasn't happy". That attitude is utterly dreadful and disgusting. Do not come to this restaurant if you want to be treated like a customer. Terrible experience.
• 07 Mar 2014 • 27 reviews • 1 follower

Value for money Executive Lunch

Overall
I have been a regular of Spizzico but it's my first weekday lunch - specially here to check out the Executive Set Lunch menu after spying the lunch menu during dinner 2 weeks ago, and to celebrate my sister's birthday. ;) Ordered 4 executive set lunches, which is a steal at $23,90 each, comprising starter, main and coffee/tea plus house dessert (panna cota or choc ice-cream). We had the signature mushroom soup, soup-of-the-day cream of broccoli, caesar salad, mains 2x ribeye (v tender and juicy in mushroom sauce), softshell crab pasta (v tangy - thumbs-up!) and Spizzico pizza (generous topping of parma ham, rocket n cheese on tomato base). We also ordered a super-value lunch pasta Penne Sausage Arrabiata at $8.50 that was delicious! Definitely a satisfying and good value quality lunch! Great service makes the meal extra pleasant. :)
  • Ribeye