Back to SprucePhoenix Park, 320 Tanglin Road

Weddings3 votes

Hye Young Kim
 • 10 hours ago 1 review 0 follower
Overall
The ambience is nice by surrounging forrest, and it would be good place fore brunch or dinner with wine.
I am kind of health concerner so the burger and risotto was too salty to me, but gingseng dessert was so good!

Must tries: ginger pudding with toffee

• Ginseng pudding
  • Mushroom risotto
  • Recommended burger

stephanie banas
 • 07 Mar 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Best place for small, exclusive gathering. We reserved thier function which is good for 16 pax for our dinner with our friends to celebrate our civil wedding. Thier food was absolutely awesome and worth the price. Thier sommelier (elgen which is the asst. mgr) made a very nice wine suggestion for our group. Thier staffs are professional and never make any disturbance while serving our group. All of them are attentive, friendly and polite. Because of this, our simple quiet (not literallyQuiet!Became memorable and amazing experience not only for us but for our friends also.

They help us to call for a cab that night. special mention for mr. Elgen and his staffs.

Thank you for a wonderful experience, you'll never regret to be In this place!!

Must tries: spruce signature burger

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Brunch, Hidden Find, Private Dining, Romance/First Dates, Wine Lists

ArcticStar
 • 23 Feb 2014 144 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I heard about Spruce for sometime, so decided to head there for dinner, to try out their "wholesome and unpretentious American cuisine served with warm hospitality" as quipped from friends and Spruce's website.

es, esconced in a rather inconvenient location for non-drivers, rest assured that Spruce makes it up to diners by offering a peaceful, lovely and enchanting dining ambience that makes your arduous journey well worth it.

The first Main Course - the Roasted "Pullet" Chicken was served - served with vegetables, desiree mashed potato in rosemary veloutte. The slightly charred taste of the tender, juicy chicken was lovely, the meat was smooth as well. The mashed potato was infused with the fragrance of rosemary, and the texture was milky as well.

Lastly, the Mushroom Risotto - with Porcini mushroom and truffled hen egg - one of the most delicious I've eaten, especially mixed with the sweet silkiness of the egg. The mushroom rice was absolutely flavorful, and the texture was cooked to softness without being mushy.

I understand the fuss over Spruce now, and would definitely be back for more, maybe try their famous brunches as well.

For more detailed information and photos, please check out:

Must tries: mushroom risotto