Back to Spruce#01-01, 260 Upper Bukit Timah Road

Steak Frites3 votes
30licious lunch menu at S$30++ when you pay with your American Express Card! . Other deals are available, find out more

l2e
 • 28 Jul 2014 42 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I like the ample parking available and the relaxing set up but the food is too expensive. The crab cake is delicious but the portion is rather small for the price $25, only 1 crab cake, there is too much of the poached eggs (2) and bread (2 slices) and the sauce rather bland. I wouldn't be back because I felt that the food is not that great and for the price I paid, I would expect more quality food.

Brunch

Boris T Lcee
 • 23 Jun 2014 30 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Pretty near to where I stay, this is the first visit after driven past the place everyday.
Favorite place for Ang mohs .....nice food, noisy place, so-so service.
Perhaps Sunday is a busy day, the staff are not paying much attention to us...even reservation was made. Haha.
Not a bad place to come again only if we can't find an alternative in this vicinity.

Must tries: Signature burger

• Signature burger

Sloopoo
 • 26 May 2014 23 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Spruce is located at the old firestation at Upper Bukit Timah Road. Had dinner at Spruce recently and I must say that it is quite an enjoyable experience. It has a quaint feel at the restaurant as it is used to be the firestation and the food that we ordered is generally good.

I had fish and chips while hubby ordered their famous spruce burger. We were not dissapointed. The fish and chips portion is huge and their fish batter is super crispy and not oily. Hubby's burger is juicy and yummy. Ended our meal with an oreo cheesecake which is creamy but not too rich.

They also have a super long happy hour on monday and tuesday : 3.30pm to midnight...

More detailed review and photos@

Must tries: Spruce Burger, oreo cheesecake