Back to Spruce#01-01, 260 Upper Bukit Timah Road

Steak Frites4 votes
Spruce Burger3 votes
HGW Exclusive Festive Feasting 2014 - Festive Set Menu for Lunch & Dinner . Other deals are available, find out more

MeiQi Soh
 • 08 Nov 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I would like to compliment the ground staffs for tonight. It's raining cats and dogs and I'm here with my husband for dinner. From inside, I see your staffs under the rain, fetching customers from their cars and back and running here and there just to make sure the customers are dry. Well, your ground staffs delivered awesome services with a touch of warm here on a raining night at Fire Station!

As for the chef, he make sure of each little details...

Good job and keep up the good service! You guys are awesome!

Must tries: Spruce Burger, Steak Frites

l2e
 • 28 Jul 2014 42 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I like the ample parking available and the relaxing set up but the food is too expensive. The crab cake is delicious but the portion is rather small for the price $25, only 1 crab cake, there is too much of the poached eggs (2) and bread (2 slices) and the sauce rather bland. I wouldn't be back because I felt that the food is not that great and for the price I paid, I would expect more quality food.

Brunch

Boris T Lcee
 • 23 Jun 2014 30 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Pretty near to where I stay, this is the first visit after driven past the place everyday.
Favorite place for Ang mohs .....nice food, noisy place, so-so service.
Perhaps Sunday is a busy day, the staff are not paying much attention to us...even reservation was made. Haha.
Not a bad place to come again only if we can't find an alternative in this vicinity.

Must tries: Spruce Burger