Reviews for Spruce (Fire Station)

AmericanWestern
MeiQi Soh

Awesome staffs

I would like to compliment the ground staffs for tonight. It's raining cats and dogs and I'm here with my husband for dinner. From inside, I see your staffs under the rain, fetching customers from their cars and back and running here and there just to make sure the customers are dry. Well, your ground staffs delivered awesome services with a touch of warm here on a raining night at Fire Station!

As for the chef, he make sure of each little details...

Good job and keep up the good service! You guys are awesome!
17 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Lousy Food

OMG. The food here is seriously horrid. We had a rubber textured steak and a macdonalds tasting burger. Even the fries were a friend mass of salt and potato. On top of that, the cost compared to food quality is horrid. I don't know how this place got rated 3 and a half stars by you guys.
OCBC Promotion
01 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Misleading Credit Card Promotion

We ate there on New Year's Eve because we were in the area and it had ample parking. I ordered the Christmas set. The scallop salad appetizer was very good, the turkey/ham main looked unappealing and dry, and tasted that way (more like your Christmas leftovers). The ginger bread pudding was good.
The restaurant placed an OCBC credit card promotion stand on our table and those around us, offering a 10% discount on Festive sets. When the check came, we were told the "Christmas" sets were different from the "Festive" sets (which weren't shown to us and weren't available that day), and the discount wasn't applicable. The restaurant manager very reluctantly offered to waive certain charges after much argument, which by that time my party got so annoyed that we paid in full and left.
It's definitely overpriced for the area. We ordered 2 "Christmas" sets, a lamp rack, clam chowder, 2 tapas appetitzers, 3 ice teas and 2 glasses of the house wine. For three people, we paid almost S$300.
08 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Awesome staffs

As for the chef, he make sure of each little details...

Good job and keep up the good service! You guys are awesome!