Stammtisch has closed.

3.7

EuropeanGermanSwissWestern
Address: #01-04, Sixth Avenue Centre, 805 Bukit Timah Road, 279883

Stammtisch has closed

We've been going back for 12 years. Regrettably, Stammtisch has now closed. Bernard and his family have relocated back to Switzerland.
• 30 Aug 2013 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

Stammtisch has closed

• 16 Aug 2012 • 6 reviews • 23 followers

Best pork knuckle in singapore!

Overall
Good Pork knuckle at a good price. The meat is soft enough to be comparable with herbal chicken and skin similar to roast pork. Well suited for the Singaporean taste. At just 36 dollars, The pork knuckle is also large enough to be shared by 2 guys or 3 girls.

Unless of course, you are a very big eater.

Ambience is pretty good with very typical furniture that you will find in Swiss and german restaurants. However , I am not sure if there isn't aircon or It just happen to be switched off. Spoilt Singaporeans do not like that aspect of authenticity if it is.

Service was extremely fast, maybe due to the aspect that I went there at 6 and was the only customer around. The restaurant owner is also around available for a chat. Then again, it could still be attributed to the none-peak timing.

An advice for those on a budget would be to just order a dish to share. I find the price pretty reasonable. Of course, if you were to order a sampler or a platter, you would get variety at the expense of cost.

• 08 May 2012 • 1 review • 1 follower

Yummy food

Overall
We ate dinner here tonight and really enjoyed the food. We had the fried mushrooms, really tasty. I had pork schnitzel, my husband had chicken cordon blue. We also had the raclette. Our food was all very traditional, and reminded me of my grandmother's cooking, and of food we tried on a trip to Geneva. It was hearty and tasty, a real treat for when you can't look at another rice dish.

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes