Starz Restaurant (Resorts World Sentosa)

Summary

Wagyu beef burger View all
Large Groups/Gathering, Buffet, Children/Family, Lunch View all

Good place to sit down

Starz has a good ambience as expected of such a place but the selection is simply not there.
Quality and variety suffers and could seriously need some improvement. Service is prompt and ok.
Your typical buffet restaurant.

If you are looking for a expensive place to sit down, this is it.

Most helpful reviews for Starz Restaurant (Resorts World Sentosa)

its ok

if you so happen to be around the area and am not very sure what to eat. then u may consider international buffet here. their food variety range from alaskan crab, prawns, scallops , indian crusine , chinese vegetables and rice, to western food like french fries to sushi to chinese desert like grass jelly to butter bread to cakes. the food is average but for the price, its not very worth it to come all the way here and to have this quality of buffet . not forgetting the expensive parking rates you will have to pay. the service though, was quite good. the staff was friendly and most of them smiled.

Did not get the reserved seat as promised during booking, bad coordination

Reserved for 24 Dec buffet dinner, requested for window pool view as I booked early, restuarant staff Shirleen called to confirm with me that they have arranged for indoor table beside window, pool is just outside the window. Also received email for that.
On the day, I was given a table in the middle of the restuarant beside a pillar, staff told me that window seats are all taken, what happened to the confirmation phone call!!!?? Even if they are unable to arrange as promised, can just let guest know through email, very bad impression to give a lousy excuse. What if the booking is on behalf of my boss or client..
Fortunately, the table given is near to buffet table, good for lazy folks like me and my hubby, the table by window is further. Overall, clearing plates is prompt, food so so and restuarant not impresive, nothing special.

Food not much variety, service is prompt, but didnt get the reserve seat as promised

Food/Drink 3| Value 3