Reviews for Subway (Tampines Telepark)

AmericanSnacksWesternHealthy
yiju Choo

Nice place except that one important thing

I would have given a rate of 10 to this place but due to a lack of 'smile' in servicing of a certain employee...At first I thought she doesn't smile at all, but she does when she talks with her colleagues.

I have no complains in the food and the environment there. I totally like the place. Its quiet and the sauce they give is very generous. Love it! However, putting on a smile when serving your customers is the most basic and important element in service jobs. A smile wouldn't kill, you know? ^^

03 Oct 2010 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Nice place except that one important thing

27 Jul 2009 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

The Ultimate Fast Food Joint

What does it mean to have a meal on the go? For me, the ultimate meal you could have if you are looking for a quick meal is Subway. Although not as advertised as much as McDonals's or KFC, Subway has found it's way into the hearts of many Singaporeans like my own. Many have confessed that they if faced with the decision of eating the same thing for the rest of their days, it would be Subway. The best thing about it is that what you are about to eat is entirely up to you, the sandwich of your own making and of your own taste. Moreover, the whole process takes less than 5 minutes, which makes it the Ultimate Fast Food Joint one can crave for.
04 May 2009 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Subway

Value for money if your purchased the upsize loaf which can be shared by two. Is fresh and just feeling for the stomach