The mother of all buffet guides in Singapore. Read our guides on the best buffets for any occasion, cuisine craving or budget range; or use our comprehensive filters to find a buffet based on your location, budget and other preferences.
Enjoy unpretentious and soulful Japanese hotpot at Suki-Ya, as the restaurant offers unlimited top quality beef and pork at affordable prices. Suki-Ya also features a vegetable bar with free flow of fresh greens to provide an overall balanced dining experience.
1. No typical steamboat sauce. No sesame sauce even. Best I can find - soya sauce.
2. Not much options for what they called buffet. Don't see golden mushrooms. Vegetables look Dirty n dull.
3. Pork soup is tasteless even after adding two eggs. Sukiyaki is ok.
4. Hygiene is bad. Pot was dirty before soup came so I quickly asked for a change.
5. Beef is tasteless n too tough. Bad quality.
Overall: bad choice!
We think that the day of love should be celebrated by all – whether it's taking your significant other out to a special dinner, inviting your most-loved girlfriends to tea, or treating yourself to a good meal with your single friends. Here are some ideas for dining out on this love struck day.
Singapore is a food-lover’s paradise, and that includes those with a sweet tooth. With so many options, but so little time and stomach room, we round up our favourite desserts that any self-respecting foodie needs to try - and instagram - at least once.
Resistance is futile, we all know how dangerous CNY can be for the waistline but did you know how bad? Eat these and weep, this is how much exercise you’ll have to do to burn off the yummy CNY calories
The new PasarBella at Suntec City is an elevated hipster-ish food court with one small retail section and 13 vendors offering everything from Korean fried chicken, vegan-friendly desserts, burgers and pimped up rolls