Mon - Thu: 15:00 - 23:00
Fri: 13:00 - 23:00
Sat & Sun: 11:00 - 23:00
Sunday Market is a lifestyle and cafe joint which stack a menu of Asian style comfort food which are not quite the same as elsewhere.See what foodies like this place for
The HGW community like this place for...
- Fried Chicken Waffle
- Thai Milk Tea Milkshake. Diluted. Texture is nothing like milkshake but like ice blended milk tea
- Skinny Wings and Truffle Fries. Fries were soaked in oil.
- Fried Chicken Waffle leftovers. Could not bring ourselves to swallow the raw veg and hard waffle
- Too little gravy although the taste is pretty nice
- Interesting creation but average in taste
- Latte taste worst than macs
What others are saying...
First impression and experience disappoints.. except for the coffee (we have long black) that was the saving grace..
1) skinny wings & truffle fries
The wings are still ok, but our fries turned out too oily.. exactly the kind when the oil is not hot enough, and instead of frying the fries, the fries absorb the oil. And when we make a comment to the chef, they blame it on the oil and that even if they re-fry the fries,...
The interior is quite nice, but I was quite horrified by the state of the restroom. My appetite was definitely affected by my visit to the restroom prior to eating. There is one restroom for both men and women but the toilet seat cover is way too small, so that ladies are not protected from splashes. This is the #1 reason I will not be returning anytime soon.
The menu was interesting and the food was quite unique in...