Superdog has closed.

Summary

chilli cheese fries, fries, chilli dog, Burgers, Hotdogs, Superburger, bacon rippert, chicken ripper, chili dog w bacon, fresh chicken burger, iced lemon tea View all
Cheap Eat/Budget, Lunch, Vibrant/Noisy, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Boys Night Out, Take Away, After Work, Children/Family, Chillout, Girls Night Out, Brunch, People Watching, Quiet View all

Quality Junk Food

This is weird. Junk food never tasted as good as this...

I saw the posters in the restaurants.

The claim: 100% fresh chuck beef, never frozen.

So it compelled me to purchase a simple beef burger as a litmus test. I needed to taste and judge if it lived up to its claim. I was not disappointed. The beef patty was juicy, tender and pink in the centre, just like a perfectly cooked steak.

The hotdogs are consistently cooked to perfection as well. Served in a baguette, it will thoroughly satisfy your hunger and craving.

The must-try here has got to be the Chilli Fries.

The claim: Its chilli is made fresh everyday.

Also, the fries are amazingly crispy even after it has been drizzled with the chilli. There is no such thing as soggy fries. Rejoice!

Now I just wish they would open near my work place...

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Superdog (Vivocity)

Go for the "dog" not the cheese

The hotdog are nice, but if you are a cheesy-fries lover, go elsewhere, the amount of cheese is miserable.

Nice Hotdogs

The hotdogs here are nice and they have lots of different types of hotdogs available. Different from the other fast food joints around. The fires are so-so only. But their Ice-Lemon tea is brewed inside of the usual canned/ soft-drink made kind.

sure to be here if im at vivo

Super dogs probably has the most delicious hot dogs in singapore! i absolutely love their chilli bacon dogs and chilli fries! Despite the name, they are actually not spicy at all though. You can always find a seat here because I think most people find it too expensive to come here. One meal costs about 10 bucks. If you're a slow eater dont try to sit at the sides because the strong air-conditioning at located at the sides and it blows straight down on your food. Actually being a relatively fast eater myself, I find my food cold halfway through when im sitting at the side benches because of the super strong air-conditioning.

Not my cup of tea

I am not usually a fan of hotdogs but my friend seemed rather interested in this fast food concept which seemed void after A&W left the Singapore market. I decided to order their famous Superdog which was grilled German Bratwurst served with their special chili sauce, grilled bacon, sliced tomatoes, shredded cheese and diced onions. While the sausage was rather pleasant, the bun was not really fresh and a little stale. On top of the hotdog, I added $2.90 for medium fries & regular freshly brewed iced lemon tea. The french fries were absolutely mediocre even though the serving was rather large. The iced lemon tea was not too sweet and had the strong scent of lemon. Certainly thirst quenching. However, I was impressed with the efficiency of the staffs. Although there was a crowd, they were able to get the orders done in a jiffy and we didn't have to queue for long before we were served. Overall, I wouldn't come back to this restaurant because it is more pricey than other fast food.

Nice Hot dog

The hotdog is great and have lots of choices, but i think it's a little expensive for me.