Back to Sushi Goshin – by Akashi#02-389/390/91/92, Suntec City...

foodolicious
 • 18 May 2014 136 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Sushi Goshin is a place that I would recommend if you want to have good sushi and not want to pay a hefty price. Paid about $27 for what I’ve had. They have a really broad range of food, from the cheaper ones to the more upmarket otoro and so you can craft your meal according to your craving. Would really recommend that bowl of noodles and rice if you are looking for a carbo rich meal. They also have okayu or Japanese porridge which most Japanese chain restaurants in sg do not have. I almost wanted to give it a try initially as the pictures look so good but decided to go for the rice instead. A really great break from the super hectic week (even though there was vesak day; as it means I will have to finish everything in 4 days!).

For more details, please visit:

SCS C
 • 24 Mar 2014 236 reviews 1 follower
Overall
for more: http://andmorefood.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/sushi-goshin-by-akashi-suntec-city/

a good-for-value vibe, in a casual but not shabby atmosphere well-suited for both weekday dinners and a weekend lunch (not that I’d turn down a meal here anytime).

there isn’t much to say when the food is this good – our sashimi slices were thick and fresh; a seafood fried rice was expertly executed; and my favourite unadon came with a fat slab of moist barbecued eel. delicious, delicious.

service is attentive without obtrusive, and I’m still slightly surprised at what a good deal this place turned out to be – although rather expectedly, the tab at dinner will prove heavier than at the better-priced lunch times.

Must tries: Unadon

After Work, Ala Carte, Children/Family, Dinner, Healthy Eating, Large Groups, Lunch, Nice Deco, Quiet, Relaxed
  • sashimi moriawase
  • sashimi moriawase

SyLvIa916
 • 08 Dec 2013 32 reviews 6 followers
Overall
orderin thru ipad is quite an efficient way iso of orderin thru waitress... not bad sushi but system works abit weird, they put the price of 1pc of sushi however they require you to order a min. of 2pcs... so-so chawanmushi... gyu with teriyaki sauce is nice... disappointin dish was the garlic fried rice, thought it taste abit "zi char" style...

Lunch