Reviews for Symmetry

AustralianEuropeanFrenchWestern
Mr Bee

Angelic Carbonara Pasta

Walked into this gem of a cafe, totally unassuming entrance decor of two rag dolls, to find a cosy haven within from the heat outside.

Ordered the Carbonara Pasta on reccommendation from the staff and I have to say I was a little surprised when I saw it being served with Angel Hair Pasta, not usually paired with Carbonara Sauce. I tried it and to my delight it was quite amazing.

I absolutely loved the decor and ambience wihin, I will be coming back to try out the rest of the menu for sure!

Do take note that their prices are a little on the high end, but this is really value for money in the sense that you are paying for really good quality food. I was, I am impressed and totally won over by them!
23 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Angelic Carbonara Pasta

Steak and Eggs
08 Jan 2015 • 1937 reviews • 259 followers

Good For Brunch

Symmetry is a hipster cafe that is located at the Arab street area not too far away from Bugis.

A slightly dark setting, it can be quite popular on the weekends so do make your bookings in advance.

I started with the Big Breakfast ($24), which came with slightly runny eggs, chicken sausage, smoked salmon and toast. Pretty large size portion for the big eater.

I also tried the Steak and Eggs ($29), which was alright. The steak was a little overdone.

Not so good was the Crab Pesto ($24), which I found to be a little too dry, although the crab meat was fresh, tasty with a good seawater after taste.

In conclusion, stick to the breakfast options. The Flat White ($5.50) was really good.

Service is easy-going, just like the vibe, as one would expect in a hipster cafe.
04 Jan 2015 • 26 reviews • 0 follower

Brunch Heaven:)

All round really great brunch. The service is with a smile and very efficient. The Bloody Mary was really special, the presentation and taste make it probably the best in town. We had the truffle fries, big breakfast and mushroom with eggs, they were all delicious: quality ingredients, cooked perfectly and very well presented. This is a very cool cafe with comfortable outside seating shaded by trees. I highly recommend checking it out.