Reviews for Symmetry

3.6

AustralianEuropeanFrenchWestern
SamanthaChua

Best Truffle Fries

This is my first time visiting the place and I am pleasantly surprised by the waitress there . the service is good and the food is not bad. Ordered a Truffle Fries and it was the best truffle fries i had so far. Will definitely visit again .
10 Feb 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Best Truffle Fries

08 Feb 2015 • 129 reviews • 0 follower

Symmetry Cafe – Balance in all aspects!

Things in symmetrical symbolized equilibrium and harmony, it has to be felt good. That’s what we are looking for when stepping into this cafe. Classic French cuisine is served in this cosy cafe located at Jalan Kubor. Rustic furniture and touch of eclectic decoration inlay amongst the red brick to create a chic contemporary ambience with emphasis on European’s wildness. The choice of outdoor sittings provide an alternative for those prefer the natural air The price seems high when looking through the menu and the expectations naturally goes hand on hand. We ordered Crispy Baby Squid $17, Symmetry Eggs Benedict $22, Truffle Potato Fries $15, Truffle Mushroom Carbonara $23, Symmetry Eggs Sur Le Plat $24 and Waffles $16. Must try the Symmetry Eggs Benedict, Symmetry Eggs Sur Le Plat, Truffle Mushroom Carbonara and Truffle Potato Fries. Our verdict, Symmetrical comes with balancing of everything to achieve harmony and equilibrium. At Symmetry, the price is not easily to stomach for many and not easily balanced with the budgets, fortunately, it made up with the quality of the food. Please refer to www.ieatandeat.com for details review.
  • Truffle Mushroom Carbonara
23 Jan 2015 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Angelic Carbonara Pasta

Walked into this gem of a cafe, totally unassuming entrance decor of two rag dolls, to find a cosy haven within from the heat outside.

Ordered the Carbonara Pasta on reccommendation from the staff and I have to say I was a little surprised when I saw it being served with Angel Hair Pasta, not usually paired with Carbonara Sauce. I tried it and to my delight it was quite amazing.

I absolutely loved the decor and ambience wihin, I will be coming back to try out the rest of the menu for sure!

Do take note that their prices are a little on the high end, but this is really value for money in the sense that you are paying for really good quality food. I was, I am impressed and totally won over by them!

Similar Listings