Reviews for Szechuan Court & Kitchen

AsianCantoneseChineseSichuan
neleh.g

Awesome Presentations

Szechuan Court probably has one of the best chinese cuisine presentations in town. Their food is prepared and presented immaculately and you can see the effort put into making them.
25 Jul 2014 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

Overpriced, Terrible Food with Thawed out taste

The food here was true as ha gao and siew mai tasted frozen factory-made. Har kau's skin was thick and yellow in color - never tasted such bad har kau, you can get better at Cold Storage. Xiao long bao came with skin broken and mushy.

The usuals like siew mai, ha-gao, shrimps in beancurd skin were disappointing. The century egg porridge was decent though. The ee-fu noodles were sad too, dry and bland.    Not advisable to visit the restaurant if you are looking for good dim-sum. other restaurants has exceedingly better and well-priced dim-sum dishes.

25 Jul 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Will I return here again? Never.........

Don't ever waste your money on such lousy, over-priced and over-rated Chinese restaurant.
I have visited Szhchuan Court today for lunch. I've ordered several dishes and few dim sums. The Roasted Char Siew is so tough to chew and the fried rice is so soggy and salty that It is so hard to swallow. The other dishes are also just so and not worthy of mention. I have expected the 5++ Star restaurant to have certain minimum standard and are so disappointed with the quality of food they provided. I will definitely not return.
07 Jun 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

You are better off else where

I'm still eating at this restaurant as I write this review. As one who frequents dim sum places almost all weekend i say give this place a miss! The dim sum at $48+++ is simply not worth paying for. For a little more there are other places that will give you better food. dim sum buffet choices are not great and the roasted pork is not even as good as a store at Clement hawker centre!!
The management of Szechuan Court & Kitchen responded to this review:
25 Jun 2014
Dear flai64,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Szechuan Court & Kitchen. I regret to hear about the unpleasant dining experience, which we sincerely apologise for. Your feedback will be taken into serious consideration and we will share it with the team for further improvement. Quality and freshness of our offerings are equally important to us and we certainly hope that you’ll visit us the next time round for a better experience!

Yours sincerely,