The mother of all buffet guides in Singapore. Read our guides on the best buffets for any occasion, cuisine craving or budget range; or use our comprehensive filters to find a buffet based on your location, budget and other preferences.
The food's a mix of hits and misses and dinner wasn't particularly satisfying as an experience, so it really isn't worth it eating here if you don't have the Feed-at-Raffles 50% discount card. There are better places to have such Sichuan-Cantonese food such as Peony-Jade.
1) Braised Beancurd ($28) beancurd was a little waterlogged
2) Pan-fried String Bean ($24) terrible. The string beans were fried way too long so they were completely limp
3) Braised King Oyster Mushroom ($26) in superior stock and organic fried garlic and spinach: only dish i thought was ok
4) Braised Crabmeat and Fish Maw in Superior Broth ($28) which we liked very much with its depth of flavour, thick consistency and plentiful fresh ingredients
5) Szechuan Hot & Sour Soup ($12), it was just starchy without any depth of flavour, a bit too sour and a bit too light on the spicy element
Lunch, Dinner, Quiet
$70 for 2 pax
0 people found this review useful
Was it useful to you?Yes