Reviews for Tajimaya

AsianJapanese

Book a Table

hweexx

Very Good Service!

We went to Tajimaya on 3rd Feb for dinner and the service was really good. We were there around 5.50 and we thought dinner only starts at 6 cus no one was in the restaurant , so we waited outside. But when one of the waiters saw us , he came out to bring us in. We started ordering food and all waiters served us with a smile. so i didnt understand the previous reviews of bad service. Maybe i was lucky to meet nice waiters? HAHA anyways the food was good, the meat was tender(especially beef)  and everything seems fine to me this time. Ohh the sashimi is really nice. Overall a very good experience.
14 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Bad service

Reserved a table at 8pm for Valentine's Day but the reservation was not honored. Extremely disappointed. Manager told us to joIn the normal queue and said that we had to call them after successfully making an online reservation - what's the point of accepting online reservations then?!
05 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Very Good Service!

05 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Worst Service Ever Never Visit Again.

We went to this Restuarant for a Sunday Night dinner on 5 Oct 2014. We were there at 6.10pm and waited outside the place for someone to serve us to a sit. From the outside we can see that the place is totally empty so we expected to be given a place fast. We waited for 5 or more minute and no one come to serve us so we walk in ourselves and find a table ourselves. Immediately after we sit down a waiter come to our table and I ask him why there were no one to serve us and he said they were short handed. I saw 3 server and only 1 table so maybe they needed 3 person to serve 1 particular table.

We order the kurobuta pork set for 2, Waygu Ribeye and Waygu Tongue. Also order a cranberry juice and 3 Ice Green Tea.

Food was good but service is the worst you can get in the whole of Singapore. Our drinks was never serve to us and my wife had to serve herself and us with the Ice Green Tea as the counter was next to us. We ask the personal there for the drink 3 time and they just do not bother to serve it to us. We were only serve when my wife had to do it herself. As for the cranberry juice we had to ask 5 time and it was finally serve to my daugther when we had already finish dinner.

With the Pork set there was Garlic Rice and we ask for it for at least 3 time and it was finally serve to us when we finish all the meat.

When we ask for the bill it come within 1 to 2 mins (when billing there is no lack of manpower) and if you are there do check your bill as they charge you each time more for the order that never arrived and you repeatedly ask for. We paid $200+ for the dinner and get the worst service imaginable for a up class restuarant.

I had such a bad image of this place that I will give all place run by Creative Eateries a miss from now on.

Similar Listings