Review for Tampopo Deli (Liang Court)

3.9

AsianJapanese
Address: #B1-15/16/17/18, Liang Court, 177 River Valley Road, 179030
13 May 2014

Delicious and worth it!

Tampopo is tucked away in a quiet corner of Liang Court, same level as McDonald and situated next to Subway. The ramen is good and reasonably priced. But our favourite is the Ika Teriyaki (no rice inside). 1 pack of 2pcs for S$11 and quite big. It is in "ready to-eat" form. My husband and me always buy and heat it up at home to eat as snacks or with meal.

More reviews of Tampopo Deli

affordable Japanese Udon in a casual setting

Good tasting Udon with collagen soup. Must try bukakke Udon if you enjoy noodles with cold soup. Very refreshing in our summer heat. Visit http://theaugbunnies.blogspot.com/2016/01/food-review-tampopo-deli-affordable.html for in depth review

Dalicious ramen

Delicious ramen..thumbs up! Great place for lunch with buddies.
Serving nice desserts too but the portion is a lil tad small

childhood favorite

Best kept secret of mine since my secondary school days. I really hope this deli will be around forever till I grow old and have no teeth, still I will find a way to eat their udon. The pork chili udon and curry katsu udon are my personal favorites. My older folks prefer the vegetable or beef udon for the plainer broth. Pair it up with a side of salad or two and a pudding for an extra satisfying meal. Comfort food at it's best. Long live tampopo deli.

Delicious chilli pork udon

This was originally sold at a jap "food court" right infront of meidiya. Was quite disappointed when the stall was gone and seems like its moved here. ;) Also love the cream puff sold her! Yumz!