Summary

BBQ Gai, BBQ Talay, Sour Plum Drink., chendol, pineapple rice, tom yum soup, vegetarian hor fun View all
After Work, Children/Family, Lunch, Dinner, Vibrant/Noisy View all

people found this review useful

Most helpful reviews for ThaiExpress (Jurong Point)

appetising

enjoyed a bowl of Thai laksa and my favourite mango sticky rice. both the dishes were very very tasty.

Thai food crave

If you do not mind the mainstream and less authentic Thai food at an affordable price – head to Thai Express. It has the standard range of Thai food, one that will still satisfy your cravings. (if you have one that is)  Ambience is quite relaxed and pleasant and staff will always be around to see to your needs – unless it is during peak period. Food taste – acceptable but portion can be small for the price you pay. A quick fix to your Thai food cravings.

Decent Casual Place for Some Thai

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/12/21/thaiexpress/

ThaiExpress offers up pretty standard Thai dishes in its menu, and the product itself is pretty good. I'm usually pretty satisfied with what I get. Their Tom Yum is really one of the better ones I've had in Singapore. I absolutely love Thai food, and its great that ThaiExpress has so many outlets. I know I can always find some decent Thai food wherever I happen to be. Definitely worth checking out.

Reasonably priced food, comfy seats and friendly staff.

Nice place to dine in. Visited this outlet during a gathering of my JC classmates. There is actually a lot of food to choose from the menu. I ordered a bowl of tom yum noodles that time. Was a little shocked to see my bowl of tom yum was heated in a microwave oven before serving to me. The colour of the tom yum soup look really harmless and innocent, but it was very spicy! The seats are comfortable and the staff are friendly & helpful. They helped us shift the tables in the restaurant to accommodate the 8 people that was there. Food there are also reasonably priced, you don't feel your wallet slimming too much after having a meal there.

Go for it for good prices

Quality of food is not perfect, but it's for sure a value for money. The ambience is like in every fast food.