Review for ThaiExpress (Jurong Point)

3.2

AsianThai
Address: #B1-65/66/67, Boon Lay Bus Interchange, 64 Jurong West Central 3, 648331
11 Sep 2012
Overall

people found this review useful Was it useful to you?Yes

More reviews of ThaiExpress

appetising

enjoyed a bowl of Thai laksa and my favourite mango sticky rice. both the dishes were very very tasty.

Thai food crave

If you do not mind the mainstream and less authentic Thai food at an affordable price – head to Thai Express. It has the standard range of Thai food, one that will still satisfy your cravings. (if you have one that is)  Ambience is quite relaxed and pleasant and staff will always be around to see to your needs – unless it is during peak period. Food taste – acceptable but portion can be small for the price you pay. A quick fix to your Thai food cravings.

Decent Casual Place for Some Thai

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/12/21/thaiexpress/

ThaiExpress offers up pretty standard Thai dishes in its menu, and the product itself is pretty good. I'm usually pretty satisfied with what I get. Their Tom Yum is really one of the better ones I've had in Singapore. I absolutely love Thai food, and its great that ThaiExpress has so many outlets. I know I can always find some decent Thai food wherever I happen to be. Definitely worth checking out.

Good thai food

Dishes I like at Thai Express - phai thai, green curry, thai laksa, and the tom yam. Overall, a good place to have thai food. Skip the prata looking dish that comes with curry. The set menus, although reasonable price, somehow do not taste as good as the ala carte dishes.
Overall

Revamped Thai Express menu is a hit!

We hadn't eaten at a Thai Express for a while. Last week, looking for something to eat whilst at Jurong Point we found a row of restaurants under a glass roof several floor above. It was nice and light and felt like eating outdoors but with aircon!

We had some of the set meal deals which provided 3 courses of food at a bargain price. We had the crispy pancake and the green curry set and tom yum fish set which included salad and a dessert. Everything was fresh and fragrant and delicious. The crispy pancake tasted great but wasnt very crispy.

Overall it was tasty, efficient service and very reasonably priced.