Review for The Beast

AmericanBeer
NicolasH • 10 Feb 2014 • 1 Review • 0 Follower

THE BEAST indeed! Real American South food and good drinks to go along with

Went over to this new american restaurant and bar last weekend saturday night. Was pretty packed and thankfully my friends and I were able to get a table.

First! Tried the Fried Chicken with Waffles served. At first I feel kinda weird with the combination but when the moment it was served, my impression for the combination changed and I smiled with a big grin. Waffles were good (crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside) and the chicken, I specifically requested for chicken breast meat part and it's good compared to other places where they served the chicken breast meat like rock.

Second! My friend's farm boy burger. The beef patty was cooked awesome! Took a bite from it and it feels like I could have go for a second round to order this. (Eventually I did but I shared with him though lol). Not to forget the cajun fries, it's cooked well and just a tip for people out there to visit, remember to go along with the sauce because it's pretty worth a try before eating the burger :)

Oops, forgot to mention bout their Sweet Tea. It's a must to go along if you order any food, taste good and refreshing! Thumbs up for this american restaurant and bar for anyone who's looking for real authentic South American food and drinks!
Farm boy Burger, Fried Chicken with Waffles, Sweet tea, Beers
Recommended for
After Work, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Festivals, Large Groups/Gathering, Live Band, Night Out, Relaxed
Overall