Reviews for The Black Swan

AmericanBeerEuropeanWesternWine
Bright Star

nice ambience, F&B is so so

Had a few drinks after work. Nice dark quiet setting upstairs. But the food and drink selection is nothing special. Go there for no thrills chill out in a decent atmosphere. I noticed most of the blokes were normal. However, the women looked miserable especially the expat ones who, well, were trying too hard shall we say.
18 Aug 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

nice ambience, F&B is so so

28 Jan 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

A beautiful restaurant that sets the bar very high but then fails to jump over it

The Black Swan is an exquisitely designed art deco restaurant in the heart of Singapore’s CBD. From the moment you walk in, you realise nothing has been left to chance. But while it’s been meticulously planned, the execution is wanting.

If you want the full lowdown on my visit at the Black Swan, just check out my review on reddotstuff.com.

23 Jan 2014 • 114 reviews • 1 follower

A scene out of Great Gatsby.

For a full run-down of my dining experience, please visit:

Enjoy :)