bunny08
 • 03 Dec 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
This cosy little cafe tucked away in Clementi Road is full of character and like the name suggests brew fragrant coffee and bake unique cakes for its customers.
I was fascinated by the collection of old school toys from the 80s and 90s beyond the colorful signage at the entrance. The friendly staff also welcomed me and my friends as we sat at a cosy little corner and admired the toys.
We were also treated to the smell of aromatic coffee as we choose from the wide range of both hot and cold beverages from the counter. The mocha and latte were great and there is even an Alchemy Frappe with choice of mixing your own different flavors of syrup.
One of the greatest highlights are the special cakes with unique ingredients like the Pineapple Upside-down cake and Peanut Butter Candy Bar Pie. The flavours are rich and servings are just right.
All in all, the place is perfect for a nice afternoon tea or gathering with friends. Be sure to go early though as seats are limited towards evening and night hours.

Must tries: Pineapple upside-down cake, Lemony Peppermint Pie

After Work, Ala Carte, Birthdays, Chillout, Hidden Find, High Tea, Nice Deco, Parties, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates, Take Away
  • Latte art
  • Toy collection in cosy corner of cafe
  • Signature cakes