Reviews for Corner House

EuropeanFrenchWestern
Oliver Cheong

More to come

Great food, great ambience and great service.
i did not book a table and was initially being rejected. However, they manage to allocate a table for 4 to us. 1up.
food was delicious even though my main was not for my taste. Seeing what my companion was served definitely warrant a 2nd visit. Staff was there to intro every dish. 1up.
environment 1up.
I just wish that there will be new set menu every month so that I can enjoy lunch to the fullest
10 Oct 2014 • 13 reviews • 1 follower

More to come

Great food, great ambience and great service.
environment 1up.
13 Sep 2014 • 7 reviews • 0 follower

Loved the food and the beautiful place

My wife wanted to go to this place since it was “Le Jardin” and we read that it was now a new restaurant owned by a local talented chef (Jason Tan), so we decided to go there to celebrate our wedding anniversary last Friday.   We loved the food (Carabineros, Lobster, Wagyu beef, Kaya toast) and the setting. Chef Jason Tan delivers on the promise and the place by itself is already an experience.  I found the food prices quite decent given the great quality and the quantity (four course meal is $98 plus the supplements depending on what you order). Coffee/Tea is offered on the house and
Carabinero prawn (+ $18, supplement)
12 Sep 2014 • 140 reviews • 6 followers

Beautiful place. Great food. Amazing experience!

It can be quite a walk if one takes the public transport as Corner House is located in the middle of Singapore Botanic Garden. My ex-colleague and I came by car. And that alone wasn’t simple. Having last dined at EJH Corner House 5 years ago, I kept thinking I remembered the way when I had apparently forgotten. Haha.

By car, if one is turning into Cluny road from Holland road or Napier road, the first gate of Botanic Garden is Tanglin Gate. Keep driving till one see the next entrance which is the Nassim Gate. Parking at car park A, B or C does not make much difference in terms of the walking