Reviews for The Kitchen Table

AsianCantoneseChineseIndianInternationalJapaneseThaiWestern
jacqsowhat

Great ambience

Full review: http://jacqsowhat.blogspot.sg/2014/12/kitchen-table-w-hotel-sentosa-cove.html

The kichen table at W hotel sentosa seems to focus on quality rather than quantity. I've to say the spread isn't much if you compare to The Line or Carousel. Desserts spread were of unique cheesecakes n crumbles rather than your usual chocolate mousse cake. The best was the seafood spread - lobster, oyster, snow crab leg, mussels, sashimi, tuna etc. They were fresh and sushi segment were of good quality with special treat of tea rice. Noodles were the usual, laksa, char siew noodle and fish maw soup, nothing over the world. Indian cuisine were of wide spread as well, from freshly fried papadum, grilled prawns, briyani etc. Pasta section - only 1 kind is available, Squid ink w crab meat pasta.
Overall, a decent dinner but I wouldn't be back though :)
04 Dec 2014 • 44 reviews • 1 follower

Great ambience

Overall, a decent dinner but I wouldn't be back though :)
03 Dec 2014 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

amazing buffet dinner- especially the indian section

I am liking the dinner buffet!!! I came on a Sunday after a nice staycation with the girls and we went for the dinner buffet spread. It was lovely and to make things better we were told that it was a 1-for-1 deal on that night!

Lobster tandori was the star of the night... in fact the whole indian section was stella! from Nan to the highly aromatic fish and lobster tandoris, everything paired perfectly that night.

We went back with our bellies happy and our heads spinning (we had a little to drink at the woo bar) then we headed to the spa for a little bit just before we hit the sack.

The restaurant is beautiful with very ornate decore and nice comfy chars and large tables.

One tip - do try to sit indoors, i saw some peeps sitting outside and it doesnt look comfy at all!
25 Nov 2014 • 44 reviews • 0 follower

Not worth the money

Weekend outing with family. although food spread was OK, service was bad and reaally spoilt the whole dining experience for me. Always have to wait for service and queue for certain food items.