Reviews for The Kitchen Table

AsianCantoneseChineseIndianInternationalJapaneseThaiWestern
jacqsowhat

Great ambience

Full review: http://jacqsowhat.blogspot.sg/2014/12/kitchen-table-w-hotel-sentosa-cove.html

The kichen table at W hotel sentosa seems to focus on quality rather than quantity. I've to say the spread isn't much if you compare to The Line or Carousel. Desserts spread were of unique cheesecakes n crumbles rather than your usual chocolate mousse cake. The best was the seafood spread - lobster, oyster, snow crab leg, mussels, sashimi, tuna etc. They were fresh and sushi segment were of good quality with special treat of tea rice. Noodles were the usual, laksa, char siew noodle and fish maw soup, nothing over the world. Indian cuisine were of wide spread as well, from freshly fried papadum, grilled prawns, briyani etc. Pasta section - only 1 kind is available, Squid ink w crab meat pasta.
Overall, a decent dinner but I wouldn't be back though :)
10 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Too little variety for the price but good ambiance

Needs A LOT of improvement.

1. Rice to filling ratio of sushi is BAD, too much rice.

2. Variety of the mains are underwhelming.

3. Live stations' consistency too slow.

4. Desserts and appetizers are good. The rest are pretty underwhelming.

Got to make some changes if you want to win the hearts of your customers, old or new.
The management of The Kitchen Table responded to this review:
21 Jan 2015
Dear Ms Kwan,

Thank you for your review. I apologise for not meeting your dining expectation.
I have shared your comments with our team to ensure a better dining experience for our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Tom
Manager, The Kitchen Table
04 Dec 2014 • 53 reviews • 1 follower

Great ambience

Overall, a decent dinner but I wouldn't be back though :)
The management of The Kitchen Table responded to this review:
17 Dec 2014
Dear jacqsowhat,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you have enjoyed your overall dining experience with us. You have highlighted on our variety of the buffet which I had shared and discussed with my culinary team and we will definitely improve. Hope that you will give us another chance and I am looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Regards,

Tom
Manager, The Kitchen Table
03 Dec 2014 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

amazing buffet dinner- especially the indian section

I am liking the dinner buffet!!! I came on a Sunday after a nice staycation with the girls and we went for the dinner buffet spread. It was lovely and to make things better we were told that it was a 1-for-1 deal on that night!

Lobster tandori was the star of the night... in fact the whole indian section was stella! from Nan to the highly aromatic fish and lobster tandoris, everything paired perfectly that night.

We went back with our bellies happy and our heads spinning (we had a little to drink at the woo bar) then we headed to the spa for a little bit just before we hit the sack.

The restaurant is beautiful with very ornate decore and nice comfy chars and large tables.

One tip - do try to sit indoors, i saw some peeps sitting outside and it doesnt look comfy at all!