Summary

Squid Ink Pasta, Grilled Beef and Lamb, Indian selections, Ambul Thial, Cheeses, Crab, Crab with ginger sauce, Curry Creme Brûlée, Curry fish, Mushroom Soup, Noodle Soup, Oysters, Panna cotta, Red Rice Fishcakes, Sashimi, Seafood and Cold cuts, Snapper Curry, Squid Ink Pasta with Mushroom and Seafood in Creamy Tomato Sauce, Steamed Prawns with Minced Garlic, Tandoori Chicken, Tandoori Fish and Chicken, macarons View all
Buffet, Large Groups, Lunch, Dinner, Birthdays, Relaxed, After Work, Waterfront View all

Win a contest

Treat mum to The W Singapore’s Sunday Remix brunch buffet. Pick from the counters filled with choice eats like fresh seafood on ice, roasted meats, dainty desserts, curries, noodle dishes, live pasta counters and much, much more. After brunch, take mom for a dip in the W’s gorgeous WET pool (included in the price of the buffet). This amazing experience is worth $108++ per person, but you can win a chance to enjoy it for free. TO WIN: Post a picture a home-cooked meal by mum on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, tag @HungryGoWhere (wherever enabled) and include the hashtag#HungryGoWherexWSGxMoms. The best picture wins The Sunday Remix experience for two. Contest closes on 9 May 2014. T&Cs Apply.

07 May 2014
Hi Celine Asril,
Thank you for your feedback and we are delighted that you had a great time at The Kitchen Table.
We had shared your marvellous comment with our team and for this coming Mother’s Day Sunday Remix, we are offering free flow of VCP ROSE instead of the regular VCP BRUT.
On top of this, you will sure to enjoy the whimsical moment with our balloon artist and face painter !
Once again we are looking forward to serve you in the near future.
Regards
Mohamed Zainudin Bin Ya'ako

Most helpful reviews for The Kitchen Table

The Most Ungracious Buffet !!!

We were spoilt for choice choosing a venue for Easter Sunday Brunch but decided to try out The Kitchen Table since it was relatively new. We booked for 12.30 pm and arrived early at 12.15 pm but was told to wait at the lobby as the restaurant wasn't opened yet (they didn't allow us to be seated first which was fine).  We returned at 12.35 pm only to find a long queue at the restaurant. By the time we were seated 10-15 mins had gone past. Once seated I asked to be served a champagne since we had the free flow option. The champagne glass arrived first (incidently its half the size of a normal flute glass) and we had to wait another 10-15 mins before the bubbly was served. Thereafter it was trying to get the waiters attention to top up the champagne. Next at the seafood bar there was only 1 guy behind shucking the oyster and a queue of about 7-8 ppl were waiting. The restaurant should have at least prepared a tray of opened oysters for the first batch. I guess they 'preferred' their customers to wait in line to see how fresh the oysters were. They had also kept their 'prized' seafood (Prawns,mussels,crab leg) behind the glass counter and there was only one guy distributing it on request.  After having the mains (which was not impressive albeit the lobster tandoori), I visited the cheese selection only to find it empty. I had to request for them to replenish it and it took another 20 mins. There were 7-8 variety of cheeses on the tray and surely they could have replenished it when a selection of cheese is finished.  At about 2 pm, a waiter came to my table with the cheque (unprompted) and reminded us that we were not to have separate cheques as per the reservation email. I told him that we were not done and the next seating is at 3 pm so why the rush. Subsequently at 2.30 pm we were told that it was the last pour for the champagne as we only had 2 hours of free flow (technically I could have argued that we didn't have the full 2 hours given their inefficient service). No where in the reservation email was it stated that we were entitled to 2 hours of free flow nor did the restaurant advise us when we first got there. To top things off when I settled the bill I was charged for a child who is 5 years of age. When I asked the waiter he replied that children 4 years and below eat for free and older kids will be charged $78+++. As he went away, I checked my reservation email and it clearly stated that only children 6-12 years of age will be charged. I disputed this charge and only then did they void it. Obviously after this experience I will not be returning. To the people at W hotel, if you want to do a high end buffet brunch please do it graciously and do not let your customers feel short changed. After all you are charging $188+++ per head. If you need guidance you should take cue from the champagne brunch at Ritz Calton Singapore.

Enjoyable dining experience

Quality of food is average with average spread. Can't complain coz its buffet. However, I do like the ambiance here, very bright and cozy. Makes the dining experience very "refreshing". Service is also prompt.

02 Mar 2015
Dear Choo Yao Chuen, Thank you for your review and choosing The Kitchen Table as your dining destination. It is great to read that you have enjoyed the ambiance and the service that my team had rendered. I have shared your comments about our cuisine with my culinary team to ensure a better dining experience for our guest. Thank you once again and I am looking forward to welcome you again in W Singapore - Sentosa Cove. Best Regards, Thamotharan Sellakutty Venue Manager, The Kitchen Table

hj

Hj good ............. I like ỉt ! Restaurant ís beautifull...................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

18 Aug 2014
Hi Su Dien, Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to welcome you back again. Regards, Tom

Sunday Remix Brunch - What a disappointment!

Firstly $7 per car entry for the privilege of driving to the premises – criminal!

Arrive, confusion over the booking,   Booked for 1.15pm arrived 1.25pm seated approx. 1.30pm at a table for 2 behind the kitchen in a pokey corridor when there were many 4 seat tables available that were never filled during the course of the lunch. Never-mind….

Drinks waiter comes along we had chosen the “Champagne” option when booking.   “Oh Sir, have you been advised that the champagne option is free flow for 2 hours?”  No they hadn’t

Not on the website

Not at the time of booking

Not at time of arrival

(And by the way I have never had this imposed at any other Champagne brunch I’d been to)

“The perfect spot for an idyllic weekend brunch, W Singapore – Sentosa Cove introduces the much anticipated Sunday Remix filled with delights from the Seafood Fridge, Carving and Grill Station, Ready to Wok and Roll and even a champagne option for the merrymakers. Featuring the best from the kitchen table and SKIRT, whet your appetites with favorites from SKIRT’s Parrilla grill and the kitchen table’s foodie favorites from around the world. Sunday Remix at SGD108++ per person or SGD148++ per person inclusive of free flow champagne/house red/house white/beer and access to WET pool. Available on every Sunday 12:30 - 16:00.”

The “delights” from the Seafood fridge consisted of 1 variety of Canadian oyster Some sad looking clams , prawns & some pieces of crab…. Hardly worth the effort really

The “favorites” from SKIRT’s grill included some over-cooked beef skewers which could have doubled as door stops they were so heavy & tough,  Roast beef which could have been used to make boots with and some sad vegetable assortments…if these are favorites I hate to think what the makes the bottom of the list.

Dessert selection…..what a joke!  Not even ice cream (oh you have it of course………  but that would be an additional cost)

The cupcakes could have been used as weapons they were so hard.

The food overall was lackluster and quite honestly the worst buffet spread I have seen in my 6 years of living in Singapore (and I’ve been to quite a few!)

The staff were indifferent and the absolute clincher was at 3pm when our glasses had been sitting empty for quite a while I looked for the waiter and was told “No more for you, your 2 hours is up.”   Maybe I looked tipsy maybe they just didn’t care who knows? Could I be bothered arguing the point that we were seated at 1.30pm and nobody told us of the 2 hour curfew?   No I couldn’t.

Needless to say I won’t be back

21 Apr 2014
Dear Glen Sinnott, Thank you for dining with us at The Kitchen Table. We would like to apologies for the less than perfect experience which you encountered. Your feedbacks are important to us, therefore, please allow us to bring these back to our restaurant team. We take great pride at The Kitchen Table in delivering quality foods and genuine services. We hope to have you dining with us again! Best Regards, The Management The Kitchen Table

Breakfast @The Kitchen Table

慵懒的早上, 太阳不经意射进落地窗里, 照例给仍在睡梦中的你道早安. 然后选了个靠窗的位置, 一杯豆奶, 一份报纸, 一首Our canon in D... 美食地: The Kitchen Table 地址: W Singapore - Sentosa Cove, 21 Ocean Way, Singapore 098374