Back to The Missing Pan#01/02-01, 619D Bukit Timah Road

Ala Carte3 votes

Kenyap
 • 06 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Ordered the homemade French toast and eggs ben with smoked salmon. The French toast was innovative and delicious with lots of fruits as topping, giving it a refreshing taste.

The eggs Benedict on the other hand, was not even eggs Benedict. The eggs were watery and the smoked salmon was uncooked and raw. This made us get food poisoning with fever. We will not patronize this restaurant again.

Must tries: Homemade French Toast Salpicon

Brunch

Chong Beng
 • 02 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I have no complaints whatsoever. We had back to back both dinner and morning brunch. The food generally is mouth watering and the service up is to the notch. Perhaps the dinner menu can be improve to match up the popular brunch menu. A praise to one called Xin Yi who has been attentive, polite and helpful.

SCS C
 • 21 Jul 2014 236 reviews 1 follower
Overall
hotos and more: https://andmorefood.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/the-missing-pan-bukit-timah/

one of the better brunch places in the new morass of food establishments - how do they keep popping up?! - with generous portions, good cooking, and a beautiful space (and bad ventilation, though that depends on where you're sitting). I'm very pleased with this place - I haven't left so full and satisfied after brunch for a long time, service is mostly prompt and food comes quickly, and prices aren't crazy.

very good, and well worth a visit. almost everything we ordered was good to excellent - with flavor that feels both comforting and homely. big sizes too, even for my large appetite.

this is possibly as good a brunch place as I've come across recently - it reminds me of wild honey, in style of food and portions, though it certainly doesn't come with the same price tag (this place is so much more reasonably-priced). keep in mind the big portions - you'd do well with one dish a person - even with our green, we could barely finish our side orders.

Must tries: Homemade French Toast Salpicon

Ala Carte, Birthdays, Breakfast, Brunch, Healthy Eating, Nice Deco, People Watching, Relaxed, Trendy, Vibrant/Noisy
  • stuffed french toast