Review for The Missing Pan

EuropeanFrenchWestern
Hoongy ! • 13 Feb 2014 • 1909 Reviews • 258 Followers

Of Breads and More

Located at a little enclave next to Coronation Shopping Centre, The Missing Pan is a cafe that offers a spread of food of which a lot is based on its homemade organic breads.

At a recent visit, I started with the Quinoa Seed Salad, a crunchy light bite ideal to open up the palette.

I then tried the Homemade French Toast Salpicon. This is an interesting bite. I have not been a fan of sweets and savory but this is a must try here. Topped with fresh fruits of strawberries, dragon fruit, bananas and pineapples, there is very tasty stewed chicken and spinach inside the French toast that blends in well.

Another interesting dish to try is the Wannabe Ramen. Here it is a non-soup based noodles topped with bonito flakes and a crispy skin salmon.

For something more traditional, go for the 62 degree egg on sourdough. paired with seared salmon, it is quite a tasty treat.

For desserts, end with the Mela Con Formaggi, sweet granny smith apples with cream. A light way to end the hearty meal.

Overall, I enjoyed the dining experience - definitely better than just your usual cafe quality stuff. I ended my meal with the Flat White. The tai tais will find this place an ideal platform to chill in the afternoon. But for me, it was back to reality after this pleasant meal.

Homemade French Toast Salpicon
  • Strawberry Rhubbard
The management of The Missing Pan responded to this review:
27 Feb 2014
Dear Hoongy,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience at The Missing Pan! We're glad you'd enjoyed the food there and look forward to have you coming back soon. :)

The Missing Pan
21 Feb 2014
Hi Hoongy,

Thanks for sharing your dining experience here. We're glad that you enjoyed our wholesome dishes. Look forward to catching you around here soon!:)

- The Missing Pan