Review for The Missing Pan

EuropeanFrenchWestern
SCS C • 21 Jul 2014 • 245 Reviews • 1 Follower

one of the better brunch places

hotos and more: https://andmorefood.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/the-missing-pan-bukit-timah/

one of the better brunch places in the new morass of food establishments - how do they keep popping up?! - with generous portions, good cooking, and a beautiful space (and bad ventilation, though that depends on where you're sitting). I'm very pleased with this place - I haven't left so full and satisfied after brunch for a long time, service is mostly prompt and food comes quickly, and prices aren't crazy.   very good, and well worth a visit. almost everything we ordered was good to excellent - with flavor that feels both comforting and homely. big sizes too, even for my large appetite.

this is possibly as good a brunch place as I've come across recently - it reminds me of wild honey, in style of food and portions, though it certainly doesn't come with the same price tag (this place is so much more reasonably-priced). keep in mind the big portions - you'd do well with one dish a person - even with our green, we could barely finish our side orders.
Homemade French Toast Salpicon
Recommended for
Ala Carte, Birthdays, Breakfast, Brunch, Healthy Eating, Nice Deco, People Watching, Relaxed, Trendy, Vibrant/Noisy
Overall