Back to The Missing Pan#01/02-01, 619D Bukit Timah Road
SCS C
 • 21 Jul 2014 245 reviews 1 follower
Overall
hotos and more: https://andmorefood.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/the-missing-pan-bukit-timah/

one of the better brunch places in the new morass of food establishments - how do they keep popping up?! - with generous portions, good cooking, and a beautiful space (and bad ventilation, though that depends on where you're sitting). I'm very pleased with this place - I haven't left so full and satisfied after brunch for a long time, service is mostly prompt and food comes quickly, and prices aren't crazy.

very good, and well worth a visit. almost everything we ordered was good to excellent - with flavor that feels both comforting and homely. big sizes too, even for my large appetite.

this is possibly as good a brunch place as I've come across recently - it reminds me of wild honey, in style of food and portions, though it certainly doesn't come with the same price tag (this place is so much more reasonably-priced). keep in mind the big portions - you'd do well with one dish a person - even with our green, we could barely finish our side orders.

Must tries: Homemade French Toast Salpicon

Ala Carte, Birthdays, Breakfast, Brunch, Healthy Eating, Nice Deco, People Watching, Relaxed, Trendy, Vibrant/Noisy
  • stuffed french toast