Back to The Bar & Billiard Room1F, Raffles Hotel, 1 Beach Road
SpencerC
 • 27 Jan 2013 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
First time at Raffles for Brunch, have eaten at many of their restaurants and was not disappointed.

Great selection of food compared to other brunches we attend regularly. Seefood selection was exceptional. Tapas style layout of cold meats was a nice touch.

Carvery was as always the last thing on my mind woth many other selections available but was enjoyable never the less.

My fav was the selection of pink or white billecart salmon champagne (slightly different price. Wines are also available and the staff informed us which to drink with what food selections, not something you get at a standard champagne brunch. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billecart-Salmon

We have the Feed at Rafflse Membership which we got through our local bank credit card, well worth the money it cost as for two people the discount was 50% ($188++ per pax - free flow champagne less 50% FAR Discount), definately a regular visit to this venue but on the downside its a busy venue so getting an inside booking is not easy unless you book in advance.

Must tries: Billecart-Salmon Champagne